Anyone other than me notice?

Looking through Requests and ISOs is Vanessa LeVeaux the new Amber Rain? I think she would reply to an ad for "Fair skinned red haired Irish girl no more than 3' tall wanted for outcall to Alaska"
She's not the only one. There is an "ISO Clique" that answers almost every one posted.

I mean, I respect the hustle. The worst a hobbyist can do is say no or not respond. So I guess that means it's just part of it.
No, not really. There are and always will be ladies who respond to or post on many ISOs even when they are not interested. I would guess getting their name out there is worth the effort to them. Heck, now this girl gets even more visibility due to this thread. I am sure she appreciates the free advertising
No, not really. There are and always will be ladies who respond to or post on many ISOs even when they are not interested. I would guess getting their name out there is worth the effort to them. Heck, now this girl gets even more visibility due to this thread. I am sure she appreciates the free advertising Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Probably. But VL is well known AND fine as fuck. I'm sure she isn't having any problems getting business. That chick has ASS for real.
Yes she does!
  • modus
  • 05-19-2014, 04:23 PM
She's not the only one. There is an "ISO Clique" that answers almost every one posted.

I mean, I respect the hustle. The worst a hobbyist can do is say no or not respond. So I guess that means it's just part of it. Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
I knew a guy with no shame. He would literally go up to every girl in the bar asking if they wanted to fuck. Very few nights where he would leave alone.