CC 😍New Location New Ideas New Playmates

Hi there CC
Since school is out for couple of weeks ive decided to come out and play in a new playground.

New to the area, locations, hobby activities. For example one of my question is, when would it be best to visit. During the week or weekend? Different for different places.
Due to the recent weather, what nice places is there to do any indoor activities.

It is my vacation i do plan on site seeing. I would love a tour guide, who knows maybe ill give u a personal guide straight to my.... ill let u pick hopefully my heart 😍

Im excited to meet you all
Ladies 😘 let me know what a beautiful girl can do out here. Who knows we might make a great duo and have fun playing here.
How long are you planning to visit?
Either downtown or my favorite is shorline. Any of the nicer hotel will do. If you want we can go sometime together. My last trip to courpus was so much fun and met so many nice gentalmen. As far is in door the mall is thousdtimes better than mcallen but i love watching the sun rise over the water. There is nothing like it. Have fun and guys shes a great young tallent and one of the nicest persons i have ever met. Please treat her like you did me.. and mamii mi agas text jiji nesitamas accer un junta uno de estos noches jiji
Either Thursday night or Friday morning till Saturday noon check out time. Hope to meet you ��
Either Thursday night or Friday morning till Saturday noon check out time. Hope to meet you 😍