Remember that time Schumer wanted a military parade ...

... and the hypocritical dim-retards didn't go hysterically spastic?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3IyIJa28-Q
... and the hypocritical dim-retards didn't go hysterically spastic?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3IyIJa28-Q Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Give it up IB. You're a Nihilist who voted for a narcissist and pathological liar. You and you're group have taken America to a place of total shame and embarrassment.

Deflecting who this hateful, selfish, complaining, whining loser is only slowing down the inevitable, not preventing it. Trumps ouster. Whatever that looks like is going to happen sooner than later.

After that happens, just like Jesus forgives all, we will welcome you back to reality

Until then you and you're posse should just STFU and enjoy the brief thrill you're getting out of Trumps hateful way of life which you obviously enjoy.
Give it up IB. You're a Nihilist who voted for a narcissist and pathological liar. You and you're group have taken America to a place of total shame and embarrassment.

Deflecting who this hateful, selfish, complaining, whining loser is only slowing down the inevitable, not preventing it. Trumps ouster. Whatever that looks like is going to happen sooner than later.

After that happens, just like Jesus forgives all, we will welcome you back to reality

Until then you and you're posse should just STFU and enjoy the brief thrill you're getting out of Trumps hateful way of life which you obviously enjoy.
Originally Posted by themystic

You're a hypocrite, mistake. You and the miserable lot you've elected are guilty of every malfeasance you lyingly attribute to Trump, mistake. You're lot is being battered and skewered by the hateful slings and arrows you've hurled at Trump, mistake.
You and you're group have taken America to a place of total shame and embarrassment. Originally Posted by themystic
Actually, you are the "shame and embarrassment," but also the poster boy for our failed public education system. StandingInshit and you must have "graduated" from the same ESL/GED program.

Have a pleasant day our source of entertainment!
Fake politician. Thanks IB.
I didn't look at the clip. Did Schumer tear up and cry for "the boys"?

Senator Charles Schumer
Draft Status: His 1971 lottery number (182) was never called.
Wartime Activities: Schumer, head of the Harvard Young Democrats, negotiated with the administration after radicals took over a building.
Yes i do. PITY the lame stream media has forgotten!
  • WTF
  • 02-10-2018, 04:40 PM
They should have a pay for view parade and charge admission if you go in person and see how many of you would shell out a penny now that the market is ticking back!