Did the FBI “Overstep” by Investigating Trump?

Of course they did.
#wrapitup
WELL YES , for odumbo and billary doj is part of the swamp
  • oeb11
  • 01-23-2019, 08:31 AM
Senator Graham is planning to look into this.
How to investigate the investigative arm of the DOJ and FBI - who will be completely and totally uncooperative, will be interesting tow watch.

I hope Graham can get to true facts of the matter - while the DPST's will scream and moan about

"The Facts" - which they define only as benefits them. As Schumer demanded to get to the bottom of "The Facts" in a speech in the Senate regarding the Kavanaugh accusations. Until his personal version of "proof" - regardless of veracity - was presented - DPST Schumer was not to be satisfied.

A common condition of DPST's - inability to comprehend Facts.
  • WTF
  • 01-23-2019, 08:41 AM
it would have been a dereliction of Duty have they not
....- while the DPST's will scream and moan about

A common condition of DPST's - inability to comprehend Facts. Originally Posted by oeb11
You mean like seeing a student with a red cap attack an Indian beating a drum as the student stands there and smiles on the video?

And they call this "free speech" VVVVVVVV

it would have been a dereliction of Duty have they not Originally Posted by WTF
Do you mean it would have been a dereliction of duty to not break the law?
  • WTF
  • 01-23-2019, 09:21 AM
Do you mean it would have been a dereliction of duty to not break the law? Originally Posted by bambino
No...Russia meddled in our election. Trumps campaign manager gave the polling data which they used to target dipshits.

The Russian who was given the data just recieven hundreds of millions of dollars reprieve from the Trump admin.

Does not take a rocket scientist to follow the money...

All that said, I'm for the FBI doing wtf they did...I'm not for impeachment, I'm for impeachment at the election booth.

If you want to vote for a Putin Stooge again bambino, have at it.
No...Russia meddled in our election. Trumps campaign manager gave the polling data which they used to target dipshits. Originally Posted by WTF
You mean the "polling data" that was already public knowledge anyway?

Gee whiz. That's some real nefarious shit there.
No...Russia meddled in our election. Trumps campaign manager gave the polling data which they used to target dipshits.

The Russian who was given the data just recieven hundreds of millions of dollars reprieve from the Trump admin.

Does not take a rocket scientist to follow the money...

All that said, I'm for the FBI doing wtf they did...I'm not for impeachment, I'm for impeachment at the election booth.

If you want to vote for a Putin Stooge again bambino, have at it. Originally Posted by WTF
Your comments are laughable. You clearly don’t know what’s going on. It was Clinton who conspired with the Russians and foreign agents. She paid for the dossier to undermine our election. And Obama sicked Brennan, Clapper, Comey, and the DOJ on innocent citizens. They unmasked them, they survieled them, and set them up. They lied to the FISA court. All of these are felonies and McCabe, Baker and Comey are under federal investigation. They’ve done more to subvert our democracy far more than Russians could dream of. They were the useful idiots for Putin. But you can dream on and ignore reality. Your posts are good for a chuckle. You’ve been duped!
The FBI carrying on a covert investigation of a Duly Elected President?

Yes, totally out of line.
The FBI carrying on a covert investigation of a Duly Elected President?

Yes, totally out of line. Originally Posted by Jackie S
it must be that bad.

that is why that admiral who was in charge of NSA informed trump about that surveillance after the election.
it must be that bad.

that is why that admiral who was in charge of NSA informed trump about that surveillance after the election. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Dilbert, you’re two years late. It’s been obvious that the FBI went off the rails here. As did the DOJ and Intelligence bureaus under Obama.
Dilbert, you’re two years late. It’s been obvious that the FBI went off the rails here. As did the DOJ and Intelligence bureaus under Obama. Originally Posted by bambino

it took 2 years for this info to come out.

bit by bit, drip by drip, info is slowly coming out.