Hot and Nerdy ;)

Who are your favorites from Star Wars?
(Please nobody say jar jar)
Attached Images File Type: jpg 20190518_183625-247x472.jpg (32.0 KB, 485 views)
#1 Chewbacca
#2 Han Solo

Ever since I was 10 years old
My backpack's got jets
Well I'm Boba, the Fett
Well I bounty hunt for Jabba Hutt
To finance my 'Vette
Never watched star wars. Its been on my watch list forever.
1. Sopranos
2. Lost
3. Star wars
"So Obi-Wan we meet again at last. The circle is now complete. When I left you I was but the learner. Now I am the Master."

Darth Vader of course.
"So Obi-Wan we meet again at last. The circle is now complete. When I left you I was but the learner. Now I am the Master."

Darth Vader of course. Originally Posted by obnoxiousram
Netflix and chill
Princess Leia..She was so hot in that outfit when captured by Jaba the Hut. You can see why Luke risked his life to save her ass. lol
Always find it amusing when someone has their threads deleted among other things because they brazenly broke the rules and then they come back and start a meaningless new thread like this to try and divert attention from what they did.

It is one of the mysteries of the galaxies, even in a galaxy far, far away
Yoda
Always find it amusing when someone has their threads deleted among other things because they brazenly broke the rules and then they come back and start a meaningless new thread like this to try and divert attention from what they did.

It is one of the mysteries of the galaxies, even in a galaxy far, far away Originally Posted by berryberry
You would think she would have been banned by now.
Poor Carrie Fisher could not handle being known as Princess Leia for the rest of her life. At least she taught good girls to appreciate scruffy looking nerfherders.
Poor Carrie Fisher could not handle being known as Princess Leia for the rest of her life. At least she taught good girls to appreciate scruffy looking nerfherders. Originally Posted by obnoxiousram
I would've knocked the bottom out of "hot mom carrie fisher" from "the 'burbs." (lot of you will have to goggle it)
I would've knocked the bottom out of "hot mom carrie fisher" from "the 'burbs." (lot of you will have to goggle it) Originally Posted by tannana
Rumsfields wife did it for me. That sexy pj outfit. Made plenty of toiletbabys thinking of her

It is one of the mysteries of the galaxies, even in a galaxy far, far away Originally Posted by berryberry
You would think she would have been banned by now. Originally Posted by bambino
Please stay on topic, folks.
Boba Fett