#SinfulSunday

Tell us your favorite sinful stories.

Sex outdoors?
Being tied up and tickled with a feather? Or something leather?
3somes, 4somes or a whole lot more-somes?
Sex with a coworker?

Let's hear all your sinful stories!
Make us wet, babies
Years ago in a swingers club...Swingers Palace~now closed...At first I spent time talking, drinking and socializing in the indoor hot tub. Soon joined by a lady and another man. She sat between us stroking us both at the same time while conversing..can't remember about what.... After a short while we dried off and went back to socializing. In a short time the hot tub lady and a girlfriend of hers approached me and asked me to join them in the open room(orgy room) upstairs. We all got naked and the two of them sucked and played with me as I did with them; just heating up. Back to socializing. Now this younger lady was on the lap of a girlfriend that was rubbing her tits while another guy was rubbing his cock into her pussy. I joined in with my hands and in a short time we were, once again, in that orgy room. That young lady soon became the center of attention of all, guys and gals. Before long there were 10 to 15 of us orally pleasing, touching and screwing our asses off. All while being watched by another group of voyeurs. Around 2 am things finally wound down. Later that month I joined the hot tub guy his wife and the hot tub lady for a foursome. I Just love swingers and swinging.
OMG Swingers Palace...I miss that place.

Great story, sounds like a fucking good time...literally