Email Address: -
URL / Website: tryst.link
City: Greece
State: New York
Address: Not far from that chicken place
Hair Length and Color: Black in a pony tail mid back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'7", thin with nice sized mm's for her body size. Great Ass
Recommendation: Yes
Originally Posted by wilson13

I had a real good time with her
link ?
thanks
She charges what the ad says, $250 for the hour, typically doesn't allow msog. YMMV
If you pay for an hour, i don't understand how msog is off table. I get for QS or even HH... but for HR it should be whatever you can do in hour.
You pay for the lady’s time. Whatever may or may not happen between two consenting adults.......,
most ladies say 1 hour, but kick you out after 40 minutes... imo it gets awkward after the fact and I just want to leave anyways
No sloppy 2nd helping/s errr WTF
Hay girl, worse that can happen is guy pumps it out without refilling errrr
  • Zy
  • 09-14-2020, 10:49 AM
If you pay for an hour, i don't understand how msog is off table. I get for QS or even HH... but for HR it should be whatever you can do in hour. Originally Posted by Rainbird4668
The girl you’re with does not want to be there to fuck you. She wants your money. She wants you to cum and get out. If you go for over an hour because your second nut is taking too long to bust, she’s going to start getting pissed. The second nut always takes way more effort. She doesn’t want to put in that much effort unless you pay more. You’ll end up not finishing and you’ll both sit there embarrassed, and you’ll be frustrated and not want to come back.

The girls want quick cummers that pay for a lot of time, and simps who pay for stuff of their Amazon simp lists. These are their favorite regulars. It’s about efficiency and value.
↑ ↑ ↑ Well said ↑ ↑ ↑
Depends on the lady, and, maybe, the client. I’ve had some ladies very enthusiastically go for round 2 (and three, in my younger days), while others, as you say, make it clear that they are done 40 minutes into An hour appointment. YMMV, as they say.

I had a real good time with her Originally Posted by lilylivered