Encounter: Miss Remedy was a rare breath of fresh air compared to what I've dealt with lately...

User ID: -
Date: Mid May
Name: Miss Remedy
Phone: 417 616 3247
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://springfield-mo.skipthegames....y/400712027304
City: Springfield
State: Missouri
Address: Hotel on N Glenstone
Activities: Convo, BBBJ, DATY, Mish, K9
Hair Length and Color: A little past shoulders, brunette
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Stunningly beautiful, thinner than pics posted, great tits and a pretty nice ass.
Recommendation: Yes
im glad you said something about her being a "clock watcher"...
im glad you said something about her being a "clock watcher"... Originally Posted by JHSwain1895
Why, same experience for you?
Saw Remedy twice a while ago and liked her. She tends comes in and out of this area, usually for months. She probably was watching the clock because she had another client was coming very soon.
Seems like texting her is tough - it gets delayed for some reason?
Seems like texting her is tough - it gets delayed for some reason? Originally Posted by brownsugar007
I noticed that if she doesn't see or heard the text, you'll never hear from her. I texted her a few times to set something up and then nothing. I guess you have to be persistent.
She prefers to be called.
Shes on my shortlist. The pics are very nice!
I called few months ago and some guy was screaming in the background, she said I will have to call you back, I was glad when she didnt.
I called few months ago and some guy was screaming in the background, she said I will have to call you back, I was glad when she didnt. Originally Posted by Jakebrake39
Boyfriends can be a problem with a lot of women.
sure was...time started as soon as ya stepped in the door