now this looks like a job for me…

And you’ll feel so e m p t y without me

Better to not miss out KCMO… check out my reviews from last go round and let me know if I should add anything else interesting ;p

As always, the pleasures all mine boys.
Woohoo! Glad your coming back to visit us!
And you’ll feel so e m p t y without me

Better to not miss out KCMO… check out my reviews from last go round and let me know if I should add anything else interesting ;p

As always, the pleasures all mine boys. Originally Posted by Mysticalbreeze
Nice Bree. I love your quote of the Nickelback song. I agree.."Sex is always the answer, its never a question"..
Woohoo! Glad your coming back to visit us! Originally Posted by MuffLuver
You make it easy for a lady to wanna cum back
Nice Bree. I love your quote of the Nickelback song. I agree.."Sex is always the answer, its never a question".. Originally Posted by KCFalcon77
Dark Horse is such a great album! Something in your mouth, shakin hands, SEX, burn it to the ground, all some of my favorites!

“Sex is always the answer, it’s never a question cause the answers YES, always yes”… truer words never been spoken. I’ve never reached full on my f*ck tank
Dark Horse is such a great album! Something in your mouth, shakin hands, SEX, burn it to the ground, all some of my favorites!

“Sex is always the answer, it’s never a question cause the answers YES, always yes”… truer words never been spoken. I’ve never reached full on my f*ck tank Originally Posted by Mysticalbreeze
Absolutely! Great choices all. Safe travels...
Absolutely! Great choices all. Safe travels... Originally Posted by KCFalcon77
Thank you sweets <3 will do!
So, you have a gauge on your f**k tank? Now that’s funny. Crap, maybe I have one and don’t even know it. So where is the guage located exactly? Like yours, I know mine is never on full either. Appreciate your clever humor
So, you have a gauge on your f**k tank? Now that’s funny. Crap, maybe I have one and don’t even know it. So where is the guage located exactly? Like yours, I know mine is never on full either. Appreciate your clever humor Originally Posted by flipsalso
Yes! The gauge is located somewhere inside and up on me…every time it get close to full, the dang thing starts squirting everywhere and I’m back to empty again lol, wonder what the deal is there?!

Thanks for the appreciation and I “got 5 on it”… on the f*KC tank I mean
Getting more excited <3
Getting more excited <3 Originally Posted by Mysticalbreeze

Your twitter feed is exciting too
Looks to me like your f**k tank is close to full. Think I even saw a small leak. Hope you can keep it together b4 you get to KC next week. My experience is that your problem can be easily solved by putting you up on the rack and draining the fluids! LOL. You’ll be back to empty before you know it.
Omg thanks for the laugh sexy lady. Mine tends to do the same.
Omg thanks for the laugh sexy lady. Mine tends to do the same. Originally Posted by yourdesire
At least we know we both really enjoy our craft lol. Thank you for the kind compliment <3
Wow
hot pics!!!!! I would love to meet ya!