Remember when.

Rember when...
So some of you been around long enough to remember when I would say that I was retiring? And of course I did not. Because obviously here I am I have had gaps and I do have a real world career per se.

Well this had become my man f i x being the mother of four Sons and we all survived each other. And after the blow of empty Nestor syndrome. Which I don't know if I'll ever recover from that completely. It just gets very quiet. I was hit with a pretty debilitating neurological/ spine situation ignited from a chiropractic visit for my shoulders in October of 2017. 3 days later my son and his friend were playing by the pond next to my house and the friends through a spear and it stabbed my son underneath the eye. My son's father was killed two weeks later. That was 5 years ago so this is a very delicate time for me. Time changes the way you perceive things.

During my downtime over the past 5 years I plans to be industrious when my youngest graduated moved out and is currently attending college. So now it's my turn. Living on my own again after 30 years of 24/7 mom. Physically I am up and prayed so hard for an opportunity to present itself and I would 100% take advantage of it. Make it happen. Make it real. And now is the time!

My deadline for this industry is December. Possibly sooner. The opportunity came and I am so very and excited and I don't even know, it's my turn.. I don't know how quickly this opportunity is going to take off. If we happen to meet up for dinner or lunch before I will be more than happy to share! I am so thrilled with where life has put me after kicking my ass brutally for for 5 years. But the lessons I learned w e r e so vital for where I'm going!!

I may possibly be having a housewarming party. If so I will send invitations via interest and people who have become very dear in these years that I have r o c k e d Kansas City!

A few pictures
hot damn miss moon...sexy!!!!!yummy!!!!
Good for you Miss Moon!
Thank you so much hound dog &
Miss SEXXXY Dallas.
Thank you all for texts & PM's as well.
You go lil bad ass!
Congrats! Hope to see you before you retire!
Savannah, we've never met but you've always been a fierce supporter of that which is right. Wishing you all the best!
Good Luck in whatever direction this crazy thing we call life takes you. You are a sweetheart.
Wishing you the best in whatever adventure life gives you.
Awesome news! My sincere congratulations and best wishes!
I truly appreciate you all!!
YD..
Not quite the Badass I used to think I was LOL

Time certainly flies when you are getting
Spanked..
True!!
Best of luck in your newest adventure Miss Moon!
Best of luck Miss Moon. This is a strange world we all partake in. Fun for sure, and at times serious. Like real life, there are some bad seeds, and there are some damn fine people on both sides of the gender gap. Over many years have met quite a few ladies that I would call friend, and think very highly of. Here's hoping that this new chapter in your life brings you the brightest of days ahead...
Thank you all so very much!! So much footwork work and hoops to jump through to do before December!! I am available for dinner and such maybe a glass of wine until the end of December. I will miss you all and I mean all of you! I kind of try to do this a few times before LOL thinking about possibly having a little wine social if anybody is interested let me know it's part of what I'm doing now hugs and kisses XOXOX Savannah Moon