Coffee anyone?!

Spoiled with a Starbucks this morning and brewed my second cup.
Wondering where I should go for coffee while I’m in KC this trip?!

Drop a girl some places
Black Dog and Messenger are good.
The custom blend at my house
The custom blend at my house Originally Posted by hounddog
It doesn’t matter if it’s your table or mine; just bend me over it
It doesn’t matter if it’s your table or mine; just bend me over it Originally Posted by Mysticalbreeze

Wear stockings and high heels I will.
HITIDES is awesome! Great Hawaiian vibe, and great coffee. Would be a great meet and greet spot before a date!
HITIDES is awesome! Great Hawaiian vibe, and great coffee. Would be a great meet and greet spot before a date! Originally Posted by DY205308
You had me at Hawaiian ❤️ and the use of the word “vibe” gets me swoony every time

Edit image The Dr
I brew capuccinno/lattes by the cup at home - grind beans/pull shots/steam milk. Be happy to serve you cup should you be around.
Quick Trip??????
I brew capuccinno/lattes by the cup at home - grind beans/pull shots/steam milk. Be happy to serve you cup should you be around. Originally Posted by bikebryan
Deal! I might be in desperate need of coffee this morning ;p
How about a cup or 2 of freshly ground dark roasted Sumatran at my place? Yummy ��
I personally like homemade. You get to select the grind, pour it over and let the heat rise while watching the grounds engorge from the moisture, and seeing it drip down the sides, anticipating the taste, feel, smell, and the (caffeine) rush.
All of this sensual coffee talk has got me steaming ;p
All of this sensual coffee talk has got me steaming ;p Originally Posted by Mysticalbreeze

Sounds like someone needs to release some pressure.
First the lady will need to re-learn HOW to prepare a PROPER cup of coffee!

Start with a Bialetti 6 cup Moka Pot, 14.5 grams of Starbucks Italian Roast or 15.5 grams of Sumatra, topped with a pre-cut Melitta coffee filter disk. Embellish as you please! Yes, coffee filters make a difference. “Natural brown” or unbleached, Melitta is the way to go!!

Please note, other brands offer Italian Roast/Sumatra. It ain’t the same! Peets is a close second, but Peets does sell a really good “New Guinea Highlands” coffee but seriously expensive, i.e. $18 a pound! Most probably higher now!

You are very welcome!

If interested, PM me for tips and tricks on where, how to buy and what to look for!