Waist of time and playing games with Dj Arch*e

This is my first time having a write about a hobbyist, but today my patience was pushed a little bit too much.

Had an appointment with DJ Arch*e today at 10. I can understand that there is rush hour traffic on 635 and the tollway (It can be hellacious).

He told me he would call me at 9:45 to let me know he was on the way.

No call/text at 9:45. I texted him my address earlier to confirm we had a date at ten.

10:00 comes, so I decided to text him and see what was going on. He said he was in traffic and was running late. 15 minutes later, still no text from him, so I ask him where he is at (apparently still in traffic).

To make a long story short, it gets to be 10:50 and communication has been lacking all this morning. Apparently, he gets to my apartment complex at 10 and tells me that he is at the gate, I gave him to gate code but it does not work. Then, I ask him to wait at the gate so I can let him in.

I went outside two times to check the gate and there was no one there. I had even took my cell phone and called to make sure.

At this point, I really am not in the mood to play games especially after disclosing where my incall is located at. I call him again and he tells me that he is inside of the apartment complex. WTF? You don't walk into residential places where you don't know where to go. I am very discreet and I don't want confused men drifting in and out of where my incall is!

For the gentlemen who have seen me at my incall, you always know to call me and ask for directions to get the right apartment complex/location/gate code. It can be very confusing to get to my incall.

Well, looks like I'm burning out the candles and turning off the music this morning.

Gentlemen, COMMUNICATION is KEY. When things are going rough, let the provider know in a timely fashion!

Ladies, PM me for the full name and number.
Note to self: Never see brownsugarbaby.
Note to self: Never see brownsugarbaby. Originally Posted by steviewinwood
If you want to waste my time.
brownsugarbaby, sorry you had to go through that, it was his loss.
Note to self: Never see brownsugarbaby. Originally Posted by steviewinwood
You're gonna run out of Providers, dude...lol.
I have had issues with this same guy in the past, he wasted my time on several occasions.

Also maybe next time u might want to post in the ladies infoshare for Dallas helps avoid the trolls

Sorry you had to go through that sexy lady
I've always had great communications w/my B-Sugar Bbe and must admit she's a great time if you enjoy pleasing and being pleased - your lost bud
  • Diver
  • 06-13-2013, 01:12 PM
Bsb will always be on my list she's very sweet and talented.
Have had several experiences such as these with him as well.. Sorry that happened.
Same here.
I know you guys won't believe this, but....I think I'll probably be ok.
I know you guys won't believe this, but....I think I'll probably be ok. Originally Posted by steviewinwood
Why, is this thread about you?
brownsugarbaby, sorry you had to go through that, it was his loss. Originally Posted by lda523287
Its okay. Some things just aren't meant to happen, lol.
I have had issues with this same guy in the past, he wasted my time on several occasions.

Also maybe next time u might want to post in the ladies infoshare for Dallas helps avoid the trolls

Sorry you had to go through that sexy lady Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Yes ma'am! I see the trolls have already had some snacks on this thread!

Have had several experiences such as these with him as well.. Sorry that happened. Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Same here. Originally Posted by exoticbabygirl
Thank you ladies for chiming in. I do appreciate it...
I've always had great communications w/my B-Sugar Bbe and must admit she's a great time if you enjoy pleasing and being pleased - your lost bud Originally Posted by cupcak
Bsb will always be on my list she's very sweet and talented. Originally Posted by Diver
Thank you guys . Y'all are very sweet