Provider/ Hobbyist Escuses/ NCNS

I have heard discussion from both sides about this. Just timed myself. 30 seconds for an I can't make it, let's reschedule text and I am slow as a turtle. Of course, this needs to be hours or a day before the appointment, not after the NCNS.

WTF?
I need to put my decoder ring on, then read this again.
I have heard discussion from both sides about this. Just timed myself. 30 seconds for an I can't make it, let's reschedule text and I am slow as a turtle. Of course, this needs to be hours or a day before the appointment, not after the NCNS.

WTF? Originally Posted by Oonlist;10your18
Good to know that this is a whore board after all bro. Bitxhes be tripn! Keep putn them hoes on blast! Fyi check the last 2 dates on the review of your last NCNS...
I wish I knew what you meant to write, Oralist.

But seriously,

Let it fucking go.

Anytime you're on the same side of an argument with this newb(??) Chris clown, you're on the wrong side. Step away from the keyboard, man.
I need to put my decoder ring on, then read this again. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
I guess I wasn't clear on the subject.

1. I had a recent bad experience with provider excuses and NCNS and made a post in COED.
2. A provider replied that she got lots of excuses and NCNS from her clients, so it happens on both sides of the fence.
3. There is a current thread in another forum about best provider excuses.
4. I don't understand why this ever happens, when a timely 30 second text avoids any issues and possible hard feelings.
5. Just trying to get thoughts from other providers and Hobbyists on the subject.
You need to get help. You cannot seem to handle rejection well.
The reasons for NCNS are as many and sometimes as creative as why people are late for work. Sometimes beyond control, sometimes not. It sucks when it happens. Sometimes it can turn out all right if the person responsible tries to do something to make amends. Unfortunately NCNS is just a part of the hobby. Choosing women who have excellent tcb skills can minimize the risk and this board is a goldmine of information in that respect.
If you view this through the prism of logic, business sense or friendship you will never get a satisfactory answer.

It happens because a lot of these ladies end up as providers in the first place because they have poor time mgmt skills and can't make it to class/job on time on a consistent basis.

It happens because you are not their friend. Repeat, you are not their friend. Friends text when they will be late. Hookers only spend time with you because you pay them to. If something comes up that is greater than their need for your money, you are SOL.

It happens because they can get away with treating you like shit because guys think with their johnson. Just look at a NCNS thread or a Jemma Martin thread. If its a thread about a provider that took a dump on some guys chest and most guys are calling gross, there are always several idiots going "dayum, look at that booty, I've got to to hit that".

You won't get a satisfactory answer. Just post the NCNS to help others see patterns, and then chime in with a +1 every time you see a post where someone says they had a bad experience and to avoid her.
The reasons for NCNS are as many and sometimes as creative as why people are late for work. Sometimes beyond control, sometimes not. Originally Posted by Houston.Epicurean
I agree with this as in life we can't control what happens minute by minute. But I also agree, it's only courteous to give one notice that something happened. Like OP said...it only takes 30 sec to text someone to let them know you can't make it after you have confirmed the visit in the first place.
Good to know that this is a whore board after all bro. Bitxhes be tripn! Keep putn them hoes on blast! Fyi check the last 2 dates on the review of your last NCNS... Originally Posted by christopher bede
I don't normally do this...but I'm warning you...just this once...

You either lay off bringing this bullshit agenda of yours to the board, or I'll end this new account just as easily as your real one got ended. Acknowledge that you understand me...
  • bbkid
  • 10-09-2014, 07:09 AM

You either lay off bringing this bullshit agenda of yours to the board, or I'll end this new account just as easily as your real one got ended. Acknowledge that you understand me... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Is business so slow that P411 ads & the once a week circle jerk do me a favor review are not enough?

I see it appears wakeup actually woke up in a good mood today.

Well, it's only the OP's 2nd thread on the topic. One more in a dark room in front of a mirror & EA will appear.
I wouldn't know. I've always texted, called, and emailed, usually all 3 to make sure that the message gets through, 99% of the time leaving ample opportunity for the gent to find another date.

I rescheduled from the back of an ambulance after a car accident once, but the lad still got an hour's notice. Shortest time to cancel was 10 minutes prior to a gentleman's arrival after a construction crew at my incall dropped a chunk of staircase right in front of my apartment door. (There's a whole recent thread on that. I made it good and even got a nice review from the kind fellow.)

Hasn't this horse been beaten into glue yet?

Reader's Digest synopsis: NCNS occur on both sides, stuff happens that nobody can anticipate, some kiss and make up but others don't, some providers are business bimbos, some guys are rude dudes. Period.
Let it go man let it go. Have a session with a good hooktard and you'll forger all about it...hopefully

You either lay off bringing this bullshit agenda of yours to the board, or I'll end this new account just as easily as your real one got ended. Acknowledge that you understand me... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Why do that? She'll just come back with another male handle.