A Sinners Prayer

• Tiny
  • 07-12-2019, 12:23 PM
All Political & RELIGIOUS discussions belong in the political forum.
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=754558 Originally Posted by papadee
Big Titty Lou posted A Sinners Prayer in the Political, Security, Diamond and Tuxedos, and Main National forums. B Three, an administrator who's as intelligent, diplomatic and judicious as anyone here, locked a couple of BTL's threads and moved another one so all that remains is what's here. In other words, you can't comment on BTL's message in the political forum.

Gentlemen, we don't hear about it much here, but some women must struggle with their culture, upbringing, religion and biology as a result of engaging in this business. Maybe they're better off with other careers. BTL's post, and even more so the poem that appears in her showcase, give some insight into her life and struggles. Yes she went overboard posting in four forums, because she rightly or wrongly (I think wrongly) cares about our immortal souls. If she were somebody who just popped up on the board for the first time I'd be the first to condemn her. But she has a history here, and a story and thoughts that I believe were worth hearing. In the wise words of Phoenixx, the pseudo-intellectual slut, I'm not particularly religious, but if she's happy, then it's all good.
That's funny/strange that they would lock it in the political forum.

And IMO, the OP wasn't the issue. It was the discussion that followed that drifted into the Pol/Rel area. A post can say "I'm a _____ (name your political/religious idea), and as long as the replies were non Pol/Rel in nature (Good luck with that, I'm a Leo, etc) no problem. But when the replies veer into a discussion of those beliefs, even civilly, then I think it belongs in the PF.