Just moved back to Dallas

Moved to west texas for about 5 years (work assignment that was prolonged due to the pandemic) where SCs were a joke (once I tried to pay for something with $100 and the manager had to leave to get change, not making that up). Anyway, I recently moved back and noticed a lot of things have changed regarding this game we play and I had a couple of questions.

When did Fantasy Ranch shutdown? Did the owner open another club?

Did SR relocate to the Richardson area or did they open another club? (received conflicting answers via google)

It seems BDD is still supreme, what would be your second choice as I tend to bump into people I know there (friends, co-workers, etc) and would like to avoid it. Looking for either daytime or night (can be two clubs).

Sidebar: Anyone know if a dancer name Sonny still dances in ft worth (she frequented the rick's establishments and pin ups as her roommate was the bartender).
Fantasy Ranch has been gone a long time sadly and the owner has not opened any other clubs that I know of. Cabaret East is the closest experience but generally with less consistency of talent.
SR I assume is Rhino... they have 2 clubs in Dallas the new one is Rhino North which is by PT's off 635 and Plano Rd. so by richardson the other one is over by buckwild dallas, bucks cab and all the other clubs off 35
SR I assume is Rhino... they have 2 clubs in Dallas the new one is Rhino North which is by PT's off 635 and Plano Rd. so by richardson the other one is over by buckwild dallas, bucks cab and all the other clubs off 35 Originally Posted by joeykid7675
Thank you for clarifying.
Search here for Chicas Locas - appears to be easy - some spanish helps but apparently you can let your phone do the talking.

In FW, check out Buck's Cabaret - especially weekday day shift.
Search here for Chicas Locas - appears to be easy - some spanish helps but apparently you can let your phone do the talking.

In FW, check out Buck's Cabaret - especially weekday day shift. Originally Posted by mtabsw
never had much luck there in the past, but remember the dancers to be top tier.
It depends what you’re looking for.
I went to the lodge last night and the girls were very hot. Maybe 3 or so that are hotter than anything working bdd these days.
But the place was completely dead until some guys started coming in around 9.
The place has its drawbacks, but for the hottest girls it’s still the best imo.
Hit Chica Bonitas on Saturday. Nothing but fatties, i would have settled for one good spinner chica for fuck sake
  • mb60
  • 08-30-2022, 08:02 PM
Hands down BDD is still the best club for eye candy and more if you like. Go in the afternoon on a weekend from about 3-7. Pretty much choose what you want and how much you want to play. VIP room is not required to get what you want. The thing that makes BDD so good it's like a box of chocolate. You never know what you can get unless you sample a few.
Hey TC. About the Lodge, you're right. If you're going at night don't think of getting there before 10pm if you want to see lots of ladies. Back when Nick was running things he had the dancers on the floor at shift change (7pm). Sadly no one rules with his iron fist anymore.
Hit Chica Bonitas on Saturday. Nothing but fatties, i would have settled for one good spinner chica for fuck sake Originally Posted by Doug4343
Thanks, I will scratch them from my list. I just got back to Dallas, too, but I was only gone a few months. Doesn't look any better than when I left, so far. I'll try to be patient.
It depends what you’re looking for.
I went to the lodge last night and the girls were very hot. Maybe 3 or so that are hotter than anything working bdd these days.
But the place was completely dead until some guys started coming in around 9.
The place has its drawbacks, but for the hottest girls it’s still the best imo. Originally Posted by TomCollins
At the Lodge in return for those 3 or 4 real hot girls, you get the worst attitude by the hustlers and dumb managers. If you look like you have any cash, they assume you are stupid and try to sell you everything VIP under the sun