Side Menu on more screens!

Okay, so I don't know about the rest of you, but I use my CP to take notes on which providers I may want to see in the future and their donations. Currently, the only way to get to CP is to either go to my inbox and click the link from there, or to go back to the homepage and click the link there. Is there a way the site designers could add either a single CP link to the top of each page or add the side menu from the homepage to more of the other pages?

Also, when I leave the Dallas forum to start checking out provider showcases and profiles, the only way back to the Dallas forum is through the worldwide homepage. Is there a way we could add a link to our favorite locations to make navigating easier?

I understand if all this is too much work. I just think it would make site navigation MUCH easier.
  • Mokoa
  • 01-05-2013, 10:49 PM
For the first question...
The User CP link appears on the left of all pages. It is the first link listed under the Main Menu.

For the second question...
You can always bookmark the the Dallas Forum page in your browser. That way you can go to it from where ever you are using the Bookmark/Favorites choice in your browser's main menu across the top.
For the first question...
The User CP link appears on the left of all pages. It is the first link listed under the Main Menu.

For the second question...
You can always bookmark the the Dallas Forum page in your browser. That way you can go to it from where ever you are using the Bookmark/Favorites choice in your browser's main menu across the top. Originally Posted by Mokoa
I know where the CP link is. That's not the problem. The Main Menu doesn't appear to the left when I'm in a showcase or searching/browsing multiple showcases, when it would be really useful.

And I'd rather not bookmark ANY part of this site on my browser because of my job and personal life. Just sayin'.

I hope I'm not coming across as b!tchy. I just think site navigation could be a little more seamless.