Black Teenager Killed By White Cop In Columbus, Politicians Wring Hands

Anyone see this story? A white cop shot and killed a 13 yo black kid in Ohio. A lot of state and local politicians came out and bemoaned the incident saying "a 13 yo is dead in the streets and that's not acceptable."

The cop who did the shooting has been suspended and the incident is under investigation. I'm surprised Obama hasn't sent the DOJ down yet.

What a lot of the media isn't REPORTING:
1. The kid and 2 others held up someone using a gun shortly before he was shot.
2. Someone called the police to report the robbery
3. Police were responding to the call and the suspects looked like those reported
4. The suspects fled
5. The kid pulled a very realistic bb gun that looked like a Luger Semi complete with laser sight when cornered
6. The incident happened around 8:00 pm.

This is just ridiculous. No reason this story should have wide spread airplay on the evening news. Yes, Mr Politician and Social Justice Warrior, there are completely legitimate reasons why a 13 yo criminal who is black is dead on your streets. Stop apologizing for it and move on.

I bet the picture of the kid the media was given is at least 6 mos old. Strange how no one has drug out any social media pics of the kid.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...s-ohio-n648671

Please, go find us some photos of that 13-year-old boy.

PLEASE!

Dipshit.
Another Police Officers life will be ruined because he just happenned to be doing the job he was sworn to do.

One person they interviewed last night actually said......"Why didn't the cops Tase him instead of shooting him".

Another said America needs to do something about the "Gun Culture". No. We need to do something about the Crime Culture.

A Familly member laments,....."he was a typical 13 year old, playing sports, going to school. They left out the "robbing people at gunpoint at 2:00 AM" part.

I can't wait until members of a NFL team enters the field.......with BB guns.
Another 2-5 million of taxpayer bucks to stimulate the 0conomy...