Trump called Nancy Begging

Trump: " What can we do to end this thing"
Nancy: " You can start by following the law"
Nancy: " You can start by following the law" Originally Posted by themystic

Jesus, mystic. How many pointless threads do you plan on spamming the forum with before your next ban?
Jesus, mystic. How many pointless threads do you plan on spamming the forum with before your next ban? Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
As many as I want Mr. Ex CEO. You aren't the CEO here. Am I the enemy of the people? Don't call me Jesus again. You can call me Master
You answer to Master Dipshit now? Well alrighty then!

We're still waiting for you to stick up for Sleepy Joe. He's your hero, a true American patriot, right Master Dipshit? Aren't you going to defend him?

Speaking of "treasons (sic) behavior towards foreign governments" - are you cool with Sleepy Joe taking his son along on taxpayer-funded junkets to Ukraine and China to line his pockets with foreign bribe money? It's called pay to play. U be cool wid dat, huh? Originally Posted by lustylad
You answer to Master Dipshit now? Well alrighty then!

We're still waiting for you to stick up for Sleepy Joe. He's your hero, a true American patriot, right Master Dipshit? Aren't you going to defend him? Originally Posted by lustylad
Defend him from what? Hes not a sellout and traitor like you and Mr. Uppity "Ex" CEO
  • oeb11
  • 09-24-2019, 06:37 PM
says Someone ignoring Biden's admitted interference in the Ukrainian prosecutorial investigation including his son and Company.
DPST's cannot begini to see the hypocrisy.

We have an anonymous complaint with no evidence - and all the LSM and DPST leadership are in full-out "Impeachment Mode"!
There would not have been a peep or word from any if this occurred during the Obama presidency. The DPST and LSM would scream ;bloody murder over such a complaint against Pelosi or Schumer.
Hypocrisy

However, it is understood that DPSY's understand not hypocrisy - and that due process of law with presumption of innocence until proven guilty is only for them - not any political opponent or anyone they disagree with.

Complete hypocrisy about following the Constitution.
Defend him from what? Hes not a sellout and traitor... Originally Posted by themystic
Not a sellout? Biden sold US foreign policy favoratism in return for his son collecting $3 million from the Ukrainians and taking $1.5 billion from the Chinese for a tiny, failing private equity fund.

U be cool wid dat? How is such conduct NOT traitorous?
pussolinni wont remember anything in the morning anyways..she never does after her bourbon benders. bahahahahahaha
Nancy: "I've decided to go ahead and impeach you"

Trump: "Awesome! I hope you mean it this time. Now let's release this transcript" Originally Posted by themystic
Thanks for the scoop, Moscow mystic. Did Putin provide you with this conversation?
Nancy: " You can start by following the law" Originally Posted by themystic
Поцілуй мене в дупу ... https://www.wordhippo.com/what-is/th...f86c7a75b.html

Trump finally got screwed by a woman close to his own age
Trump finally got screwed by a woman close to his own age Originally Posted by matchingmole

if you say so.
Trump finally got screwed by a woman close to his own age Originally Posted by matchingmole
I would buy the video.. call me a Sleazebag, I don't care.
Hey sleazebag, how much would you pay for a duo session with Omar and Nancy?