Wouldn't be awesome if.......................

I would like to have a discussion on things that would be awesome but unfortunately are not or not available.

This should be hobby related but it can also be something much bigger like racial equality, world hunger, technology, health, battle bots, etc. Use your imagination.

Be clear and straight to the point, and keep it to one sentence.

The format will be as follows.

Wouldn't be awesome if...............
Wouldn't be awesome if a hooker didn't get mad when you pull off the rubber without her knowing.
Wouldn't it be awesome if some company made butt deodorant on a stick.
It would be awsome if . . . .

My doctor prescribed physical therapy and I found a RMT/AMP that offered full-menu full-service that was billable to my health insurance!

It would be awesome if . . . .

I set up a session with an Indy Provider that turned out to be my daughter-in-law 's much younger sister!

It would be awsome if . . .

I was single, 35, handsome, and wealthy with the stamina of tri-athlete.
Wouldn't it be awesome if some company made butt deodorant on a stick. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
wouldn't awesome if GF did not pull off that condom got knocked up and now wife so now have to chase hookers for a BBBJ
  • Brot
  • 07-11-2021, 08:05 AM
Wouldn't it be awesome if the vaccine for all Std's and pregnancies came out in our lifetime.
Wouldn't it be awesome if the vaccine for all Std's and pregnancies came out in our lifetime. Originally Posted by Brot
Its called abstinence
Wouldn't it be awesome if more men grew balls and started collecting hobby souvenirs?
Wouldn't it be awesome if a few of you would stay out of my threads and go fuck yourself.
Wouldn't it be awesome if a few of you would stay out of my threads and go fuck yourself. Originally Posted by Opossum
Wouldn't it be awesome if a few of you would stay out of my threads and go fuck yourself.

Not nice treetop ----- "stay out of my threads" ^^^^^^^^
Wouldn’t it be awesome if people who started a “wouldn’t be awesome” thread actually knew enough proper grammar to entitle the thread properly, so that it actually made sense?
Wouldn’t it be awesome if people who started a “wouldn’t be awesome” thread actually knew enough proper grammar to entitle the thread properly, so that it actually made sense? Originally Posted by Bowser98
the thred is titled correctly.
your the one who should go back to grammer school.
your the one who should go back to grammer school. Originally Posted by Opossum
thanks for reminding me to give a "like" to post above yours Sir
your the one who should go back to grammer school. Originally Posted by Opossum

You're
  • Smerc
  • 07-12-2021, 06:39 PM
You're Originally Posted by winn dixie
Thread and grammar as well.

Don't even bother with them. Best to just ignore.