What y’all think?

So I have a friend that spends $5-$10 a date. At the meet and greet he spends zero. He’s with someone for 2 months now and each time he spends no more than $10 buck.

What y’all think?
I "think" his girlfriend is fat from eating off of the Dollar Menu...

Seriously though, you didn't give enough information to receive a real reply... You're missing too many variables.
pimpin aint easy

Seriously though, you didn't give enough information to receive a real reply... Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Well my friend’s intention is he doesn’t go to expensive places where he is expected to pay. Better to save $$$. Plus he holds the frame in the relationship by being higher value than her.
pimpin aint easy Originally Posted by winn dixie
$1 menu the only way to play
Well my friend’s intention is he doesn’t go to expensive places where he is expected to pay. Better to save $$$. Plus he holds the frame in the relationship by being higher value than her. Originally Posted by Nigel86
And this is of value to everyone how?
SOMEHOW I think the O.P. is his own very best friend, cheap but friendly.

Seriously though, you didn't give enough information to receive a real reply... You're missing too many variables. Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Holly shit you are hot. If you come to PA I definitely wanna fuck and then go to waffle house. Hopefully by then my wife will have eaten herself to death.
Holly shit you are hot. If you come to PA I definitely wanna fuck and then go to waffle house. Hopefully by then my wife will have eaten herself to death. Originally Posted by PA Dave
sounds like ya having a race with the wife
$1 menu the only way to play Originally Posted by Nigel86
My fat ass wife takes a trailer when she wants to stuff her fat miserable ass with $1 menu items. She also uses a trailer when she takes her 12 cubic yard shit.
So I have a friend that spends $5-$10 a date. At the meet and greet he spends zero. He’s with someone for 2 months now and each time he spends no more than $10 buck.

What y’all think? Originally Posted by Nigel86
I think if his goal is to spend as least as possible then he is spending too much.
Shoot, them hoes better be paying they share!
SOMEHOW I think the O.P. is his own very best friend, cheap but friendly. Originally Posted by carguy1989
Bingo, you said it; I was thinking it when I posted
Holly shit you are hot. If you come to PA I definitely wanna fuck and then go to waffle house. Hopefully by then my wife will have eaten herself to death. Originally Posted by PA Dave
Why thank you! I just snapped about 10 photos this morning for my image gallery

We'll need to skip the Waffle House, no carbs