Lipsticks???

I used to go to Lipsticks when I live in Dallas and always found extras. I will be back in Dallas in 2 weeks and plan to spend some time there.

I understand they have up dated VIP/made changes? Can one of you regulars tell me what changes have been made to VIP. I do know they raised the price, but is the lay out the same?

Thanks
It’s basically the same booth setup except the seating area of the booth doesn’t wrap around at all so there is less privacy
It’s basically the same booth setup except the seating area of the booth doesn’t wrap around at all so there is less privacy Originally Posted by futbolhead
Thanks, I was not sure what they had done.
I stopped by a few weeks ago, and it was $50 for VIP. It's not getting much use from what the girls told me, so much of the same fun can be had in the more secluded couches along the wall ($10 band).
I stopped by a few weeks ago, and it was $50 for VIP. It's not getting much use from what the girls told me, so much of the same fun can be had in the more secluded couches along the wall ($10 band). Originally Posted by TXHombre
Sounds good. I will be there in 2 weeks.
They charged me $20 for a band. Must be more for old farts.