Providers who can truely deep throat...

A thread for both guys and gals here. I'm talking about real DT; down to the hilt, nose on the stomach, 7" minimum. Real DT.

For the guys: which providers have you seen that actually back up their claim regarding DT? Were you looking for it? How was it?

For the gals: Can you? Do you like it? Love it? Can bare it? Indifferent? Don't care for it, but will do it? Hate it?

Personally, this is something that even the thought of gets me going. Some may not like it (either guy or girl), and that's fine, but for me, it sets me off, hence the thread.

If nothing else, what are peoples overall thoughts on it? Don't care? Love it? Hate it? Etc.
Yeah, basically that, rofl.

I realize that the number of people who could genuinely comment on this thread is low......perhaps very low, but what the hell.

Gonna go watch that movie again...
It depends on girth for me. I have been known to swallow a few swords. (I have been taking review writer lessons and am on my way to the Pussy Pulitzer!)
I enjoy DT and love to be challenged...and believe it or not the most challenging piece was not the largest. If its curved, Im shoving it as far as possible!
^ Upside down like a 69 position works for the curved dingdongs, Eva.
I will be monitoring this thread to know where to spend my hobby dollars.
MMMMM, Being an extreme lover of anything that has to do with a throbbing cock, I love to deep throat, girth permitted...it is correct that in the 69 position it will go down further if the guy has a curve, But there are a few guys who are there just to be pleased, they want to lay back and just enjoy being pleasured. Therefore, I can just as easily be between his knees and take his thickness right down my waiting and wanting throat, as I no longer have a gag reflex.

I love taking a hard cock down my throat , looking up into his eyes and seeing the surprise on his face as I take it deep...then I just hold it there massaging it with my throat muscles..and when hes getting ready to blow I go down just a little further and milk out every last yummy drop..because to me spitting is a waste..and I think I have a small selfish reason I also like to DT, its because like a few lucky fellows on here know I think I have a g spot in the back of my throat , so yes I can cum just from head. that's just my two cents...
Crazy, not a single provider who can do it huh? Where you at girls?
  • linux
  • 11-27-2012, 09:59 AM
Taryn Thomas can. And she looks you in the eye while she gags on it.
Whether or not a provider can deep throat depends on the guy she's with. If he's as well endowed as most of the guys on Eccie think they are, few should be able to swallow those mighty swords. Apparently we have some very talented providers.

But seriously, I've grown to realize that DT is very much YMMV, even more than CIM is. I'd guess that maybe 1 out of 20 providers I've seen can actually DT.

To me, DT is a nice diversion, but there's more to a world class blowjob than just taking the Vienna Sausage of Love all the way in. The ability to DT isn't what I remember about a blowjob; it's much more about her enthusiasm and ability to pay attention to what makes my toes curl. And that differs based on her technique.
I have only experienced deep throat once. The provider is Kate Paris. She was giving me a sloppy BBBJ and suddenly there was this tight feeling around my cock. She had me swallowed completely and was licking my boys. I asked later what that feeling was and she said it was her tonsils massaging my head. Needless to say, I blew rather quickly.
BP, any suggestions. I think I will add Katie Paris to the list. Any other recommendation's?
:-D
:-D Originally Posted by YummyMarie
I can vouch for YM