Provides what are you going to do?

A lot of you are having sex 1 to 3 times a day now most weeks, what are you going to do when you stop providing and settle done with a so and what if he only wants sex one are two times a week.

Are you going to take matters in your own fingers, get a toy are do you think You may look for something on the side?

If you do look for something on the side are you going to try and find one guy are do you think you would try different guy to help your needs?

Are do some of you have this must sex just to make a living and one are two times a week will be just fine with you?
Wow. Very interesting question. What would make you ask this. I'm a low volume gal. One or two times a week is just fine.

I had more sex when i was married. I could wake up and literally jump his bones. If i did this to a guy i didn't exactly know like at a grocery store, i would do jail time.
I was married for 20+ yrs and even after that many years, we still had sex at least twice a week, so it's hard for me to imagine that it would be any different when I find the man of my dreams! But if he wants more, I will be more than happy to oblige!
Wow. Very interesting question. What would make you ask this. I'm a low volume gal. One or two times a week is just fine.

I had more sex when i was married. I could wake up and literally jump his bones. If i did this to a guy i didn't exactly know like at a grocery store, i would do jail time. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302

Where are you grocery shoppin' lol Meet me in the Frozen food section...
Geek beat me to it. I need to go melon shopping near Lisa.
Geek beat me to it. I need to go melon shopping near Lisa. Originally Posted by Boltfan

LOL... Just means we are on the same wave length.
I was with a fella who "cut me off" (long story) for four years, if you can imagine that!?!? Here we were, swingers, going to the club every weekend, everyone else having a fine time and I'm not gettin' any....I never strayed, however, I did manage to wear out a couple of toys...'-)
Max I think you would wear out a couple of toys, you do Love them don't you?
That was then what would you do now.

By the way we need to get together again soon you need to let me come over early some morning.

And yes you are worth it.
Im always in the grocery store shopping in the meat department. Kidding

When i stop doing this i will probably find some young stud or dud, as long as he can hang with me. Sometimes sex is better than a good steak dinner.
Saw a billboard the other day..it was a cucumber with a surprised expression on its face. The banner said "Stop Veggie Abuse!" It was an ad for one of the sex toy stores around town.
Max I think you would wear out a couple of toys, you do Love them don't you?
That was then what would you do now.

By the way we need to get together again soon you need to let me come over early some morning.

And yes you are worth it. Originally Posted by Hobbyfun
Yes I do! They were my best friends for those four years!!!!

Now, anyone I'm involved with personally, is told and understands that I will NEVER go without having sex again!!! So, if it were to happen again, (knock on wood) then they would know to expect that I will go outside the relationship! I don't kid around about that!

If I ever get married again, I'm definitely going to get it in writing that I'm entitled to some "hot action" at any time I feel the need. I totally understand why men get frustrated with the SO's who have all these constant issues and can't seem to muster the energy or interest to be intimate with their man!

Guess more men need to have "the talk" with potential long term partners...LOL Don't just expect that it will always be available.

Call me babe.....I'm ready when you are '-) Wait a minute....how early we talkin'? LOL and thanks for the lovely compliment! You definitely make me feel as though I am xoxo
I dont think I can ever get enough of good ole loving.
Well you all know I date younger men so I hope never have that problem...or else on to the next college boy to corrupt!
Berkleigh - I LIKE THE WAY YOU THINK

he he he
My SO is a little older than I am, and we average twice a day (except when he is out of town). So, I think I'm good