need more pictures of naked women

So we've all noticed a wholly depressing trend in some of the forums lately. increased attackes in posts, increased alerts (more assholes out there lately) increased assfuck posts, more defensivness, yadayadayada (no offense to yadayadayada)

It made me think of Needful Things when Leland Gaunt showed up. long time friends and neighbors starting to fight with each other....

I then realized that the showcase (or lack of) is our Leland Gaunt

so here's the solution until the mods can fix the showcase.

we need more posts of providers pictures

naked pictures = horney clients = more dates keeping everyone away from their keyboards.

just a thought.........

SES
I second that thought! Whose first....I love looking at the ladies pics. Hasn't been a theme pic in a while.
I was wondering what happened to the showcase tab.
I'm a trooper. :P Here you go. These were taken about a year ago, so my hair is a bit of a different color now and I usually keep it straight, but I thought you might appreciate them.

Attachment 9216
Attachment 9217
  • Surge
  • 06-23-2010, 12:05 PM
I'm a trooper. :P Here you go. These were taken about a year ago, so my hair is a bit of a different color now and I usually keep it straight, but I thought you might appreciate them.

Attachment 9216
Attachment 9217 Originally Posted by tracibrooks
Holy crap Traci...these are smokin!!!
+1 to what Surge said. do like the contemplative one.
Here are a few photos of me to for you to salivate over until I become verified.

Muah!

Notice the nice round ass???

A
ll pics were taken on 6-21-10

Hot damn Traci. I never knew hot you were until I saw these pics.

If the point of this thread is to get me blood flowing for Traci, it has accomplished it's goal. Well played!
Awww, thanks guys! <3 I thought about adding these to my Showcase, but I'm not sure since they're a year old. I mean, I still look the same, other than the hair. Things to ponder... Thanks again for the compliments.
  • CDL1
  • 06-23-2010, 01:22 PM
Oh my TraciBrooks,

And I thought it was HOT outside!

Well, I think you have some gorgeous breasts and I would love to see more of them!

How about you take some newer ones and let the viewers decide?

They are definitely missing in your showcase!
Wow Traci...damn the sleeping-in gods!!!!
Good idea. I'll work on that.

Well, I think you have some gorgeous breasts and I would love to see more of them!

How about you take some newer ones and let the viewers decide?

They are definitely missing in your showcase! Originally Posted by NeedingMore
  • OFF
  • 06-23-2010, 01:35 PM
You guys want me to put up a pic of my nice round white ass?

Never mind TBone says the resulting affects might neccesitate a site closure for disaster recovery.

Just sate yourself with my avatar.

OFF :-(
OFF, if Traci might let us decide on her pictures, I think you let the providers decide whether Armageddon is upon us.