Ladies, Which Providers Are On Your Wish List?

A different thread got me thinking about some of the ladies on this board. The men are always listing who they're hot for, who they admire and why. So, girls, this question is for you. Which three providers do you think are just yummy and why? You can't choose yourself and you can only choose three. Who's on your list?

Gentlemen, what do you think of the lists?

If I had to choose three it would have to be Kristin Keys, Infamous BJ and Veronica Moore. Kristin is absolutely, juicy beautiful, BJ has got moxie and is well, famous for using her mouth for something other than talking and Veronica is stunning, wicked smart and damn, that girl has style!
Mikah Ranae, because she's hot and I like her pics, and she's just as sexy in person. Cool chickie, too.

Spikebaby
, although I've already had that wish granted, I can wish to do it again if I want to! It's my three wishes, dammit! How can you not love her monkey?! (And she's frikkin' HOT!! Holy moly!)

Last but not least, Reese Foster. I've been looking at her posts and pics for about four years and I think she's the perfect combination of beautiful and witty.
  • PT4ME
  • 06-28-2010, 10:48 PM
WHOA!!! DANNIE & REESE??? Now THAT I would pay to see!!!

-PT-

"maple syrup & jam"
Tiffany Cums...LAVIXEN....NIKI TYLER REESE Anova HeidiLynn I could go on & on & on & on...so many HOT ladies here!!!
Jade Mackie- ive been waiting to get my hands on her lol

Alana- mm love the boobiessss
  • fawn
  • 06-29-2010, 05:46 AM
KellyTnT: ummmmm

Reese: sorry ladies we are exclusive

Ryann: she is fucking hot.....

Max: My fuck buddy

Dragon Fly: Nympho

Now I have one more to add to my bucket list.....
Jasinda Parker.....
Syeira pink- Very, very hot

Sexy Holly in dallas- wanted her the first time we had drinks together.
Well I see we are listing more than three now......Yay!

1. EbonyBabeUTR = Thats a bad mama
2. Amazing Asia = cute spinner
3. Amaya Moore = booty and great personality
4. Jamie Young = boobies that i can drown in
5. Gen Nicole = she is F.I.N.E, booty, boobs, and brains
6.Infamous BJ = No words needed
7.Veronica Moore= spank me mama
8.Kaci snow = I love that booty
9. Sexy Carly = I have a crush on her and her booty
10. April Rayne = OMG! NO words needed.

Just my top ten...I have more
Wow! I had no idea there were so many girl crushes here
A different thread got me thinking about some of the ladies on this board. The men are always listing who they're hot for, who they admire and why. So, girls, this question is for you. Which three providers do you think are just yummy and why? You can't choose yourself and you can only choose three. Who's on your list?

Gentlemen, what do you think of the lists?

If I had to choose three it would have to be Kristin Keys, Infamous BJ and Veronica Moore. Kristin is absolutely, juicy beautiful, BJ has got moxie and is well, famous for using her mouth for something other than talking and Veronica is stunning, wicked smart and damn, that girl has style! Originally Posted by Dharma

Aww thanks sugar!!! You are too sweet!!!
I know atleast two girls who are on my doubles list.

1. Lita she is stunning,sweet, and funny!!
2. Holly sexyindallas - Great tits and I hear shes a fucking blast to play with!
3. Kelly TNT - Shes beautiful and sweet and has beautiful hair and Ive heard nothing but great things about her....... I don't know what it is but there is just something about her.
4.Shayla Smith - she is my blonde busty fantasy and a few of my clients love her.... Said we'd be great together... Shes just smoking hot..... I don't like blondes really. But she does it for me!
5. The Dannie - Wow I just saw your photos and man do I love me a curvy woman... I think I have a secret new crush
Since this is a provider asking other providers a question, shouldn't this be in the Ladies only area or is this threAD just another way for some to post?

Just saying....
Fawn.. the only woman that I have been intimate with. She took good care of me Would do it a million more times!!

I don't know why I even am going here... women intimidate the stuff outta me!

Thank you, Dannie! I am blushing! You are a beautiful woman! PT seems to like the idea of this combination! Today is his Birthday maybe we should work something out?! lol

EbonyBabeUTR....she is gorgeous and WOW!

Kelly TnT...So sweet and fun and gorgeous!

Shelby Lynn...need I say more
Since this is a provider asking other providers a question, shouldn't this be in the Ladies only area or is this threAD just another way for some to post? Originally Posted by LazurusLong

It's called having fun in a discussion forum and it is hobby related. Are the ladies not allowed to do that? I don't recall seeing any rules stating so.
I don't think any of the ladies that posted here are desperate for business.
Wow! I'm gettin' wood just thinkin' about all the possibilities. Um, ah, excuse me, but I have to go take care of something.
So are you saying that some of the gentlemen do not want to know what the ladies preferences are if placed in a man's shoes? Give me a break.