SICK N TIRED OF BEING SICK N TIRED

Ok so Im starting this thread because Im sick of all the shit being said about me.....

So if you have any questions or feel the need to say something to me here is your chance

OH YEA- I AM NOT THE JADE WITH THE DAMN PIMP!!!!
do you like CIM?

just kidding, I agree the bs gets old

have a happy monday
Hey Jade im sorry to hear that you are dealing with Drama and i hope things get better for you very soon. You are way to sexy to deal with it.
haters
The same guys who talk shit about me still call me trying to see me....

THEY SMILE IN YOUR FACE AND TALK BAD BEHIND YOUR BACK!!!!

I know im skinny You dont like it oh frickn well there are plenty of guys that like my skinny little ass

and yes I have ncns'd people Im admitting that
But nobody thinks hmmm i wonder how many guys contact her a day by phone by email by pm and many other ways I am sorry if I cant get back to u right away I am bombarded and why cuz im a hot little chick but this cooch can only handle so much in a day damn
Thanks Kaci and Cap I need some damn encouraging words today lol
I saw what some of the "gentlemen" said in that review about you and it made me soo mad.

I'm sorry you're having to go through the drama, girl. Unfortunately no matter what there will always be someone unhappy, who will say mean things and try to bring you down. All you can do is be the best YOU you can be everyday and not worry about what people are saying.

Keep your head up beautiful
xoxo
U know whats funny that guy did a makeup review all the shit talkers didnt comment on that one.... but u have the bad one that keeps getting booted to the top

No comments??? lol
I posted a link to his make up review, don't let the haters get ya down
Hey Jade
I'm sorry this is happening to you... you seem to be a really sweet person and any1 that I have seen that has seen you as well say nothing but nice things about you, so don't sweat the things people say... Hell I'm sure he was sexually frustrated and needed to release some pressure, and when he couldn't do it with you he decided to release it on you lol. I know that you will over come this BS, stay strong and keep your head up. If you need anything I'm just a fingertip away!
  • T-Can
  • 07-05-2010, 12:21 PM
Ok so Im starting this thread because Im sick of all the shit being said about me.....

So if you have any questions or feel the need to say something to me here is your chance

OH YEA- I AM NOT THE JADE WITH THE DAMN PIMP!!!! Originally Posted by sxyjade101
I will fight you later!!!
Thanks amilia I need luv'ns right now!!!

I am so surprised by the actions of the men on this board Its childish really
Cando1- oh yea???

U and me my place and naked with the boxing gloves its a date!!!
  • T-Can
  • 07-05-2010, 12:32 PM
Cando1- oh yea???

U and me my place and naked with the boxing gloves its a date!!! Originally Posted by sxyjade101
We could go for the sh*t-faced drunk - no gloves, no pain!
Kama sutra wrestling...hells yeah.