To Post or Not To Post

• M12
  • 07-07-2010, 07:10 AM
Since this is a "hobby" I am rather particular as to whom I see. I prefer ladies on the petite side. No offense to those a little bigger. To each his own I say.
When I look to see a lady this is one variable. The other being looking for GFE. Although I think that is misused quite often. I try to do my home work and read reviews to get an idea of how the session might go. Too often the lady does not seem to be as reviewed. I am talking about some highly reviewed ladies. That being said I usually write it off as us not connecting. Instead of writing a review saying it did not work out as I thought it would I usually just past on it and do not see that lady again.
However, I have seen some ladies who were NOT as advertised. If the ad says 5'4" 110 lb and when I show up she is 150 lb. that is a hugh difference to me. (Pardon the pun there.) Also sometimes the pictures DO NOT match. They may be of that lady but are serveral years or lb ago.
My question here is should I post a review? I feel that I should given that others like myself rely on reviews.
This happened to me recently and I sent the lady an email afterwards saying that I did not believe her pictures were a fair representation.
Thoughts?????
Sure, post away.

Theory: You're fulfilling the purpose of the board in giving (hopefully) fact-based and impartial info, set out in a non-insulting way, on the lady. And that's good.

Unintended Consequence: Hang on to your hat and your butt because someone will blast you. And, you can be 100% certain that anything you write will find its way back to the lady in question, and that includes aything in ROS or Men's Lounge.
Sure, post away.

Theory: You're fulfilling the purpose of the board in giving (hopefully) fact-based and impartial info, set out in a non-insulting way, on the lady. And that's good.

Unintended Consequence: Hang on to your hat and your butt because someone will blast you. And, you can be 100% certain that anything you write will find its way back to the lady in question, and that includes aything in ROS or Men's Lounge. Originally Posted by notdeadyet
+1. This board is suppose to be about honest opinions and reviews. If you're diplomatic and non-insulting, the provider in question should have no issue with it. They might be a little hurt, but if it's the truth, it's the truth.

I've showed up to see a provider or 2 and they weren't as advertised. A 10 pound difference doesn't usually make a big difference to me. Now a 20 + pound difference makes a big difference to me. That's just my opinion though.
[QUOTE=M12;406856]Since this is a "hobby" I am rather particular as to whom I see...

WALDT

I try to do my home work and read reviews to get an idea of how the session might go. Too often the lady does not seem to be as reviewed. I am talking about some highly reviewed ladies. That being said I usually write it off as us not connecting. Instead of writing a review saying it did not work out as I thought it would I usually just past on it and do not see that lady again.

You've done your homework to minimize the unknown. Unfortunately, everyones likes, dislikes and frame of reference is different. And there may be some WK'ing and embellishing going on in many reviews. (Nah, ya think?) Put more stock in respected reviewers whose taste appears to mirror yours if possible. But there's really no way to eliminate all of the variables. Plus, you have to learn to read between the lines quite a bit!

However, I have seen some ladies who were NOT as advertised. If the ad says 5'4" 110 lb and when I show up she is 150 lb. that is a hugh difference to me. (Pardon the pun there.) Also sometimes the pictures DO NOT match. They may be of that lady but are serveral years or lb ago. My question here is should I post a review? I feel that I should given that others like myself rely on reviews.

Nothing wrong with posting an accurate review of your experience, including statements about accuracy (or lack of) regarding pictures, reviewed services and published stats.

Just as we have the review forum and Mens Lounge to exchange information, the ladies have their own forums to do the same. The spirit of the board is supposed to be sharing of information among like minded individuals.

Hobby on!
  • M12
  • 07-07-2010, 08:10 AM
As I said I emailed the lady. I am waiting to see her response:

A. Return email
B. Post better pictures

Not really expecting a return email but if I see the same pictures I may go ahead and post a review.

thanks for comments - I certainly would be fair about my review. I think the lady was very nice and would say that with the idea that if someone wanted to see her they would know better what to expect.

Yes, the boo birds would be out. Not really an issue for me. I am not that active and have found a few ladies who are great.
Yes. Post reviews, especially if your experience and observations of a lady differ from what you have read. Too many people with "rose colored glasses" or "afraid to tell it like it is" wind up screwing over their fellow hobbyists with misinformation.

It does take effort to be critical, but respectful in a review. Some guys think they have to say something negative in a review to balance it out. You do not. If it was a session that you have no complaints about, don't hunt for something to complain about. But to gloss over the fact that a gal has cottage cheese thighs and a lot of "razor bumps" is inexcusable.

Hope that helps.
M12.

The only way providers will update or change their photos is if they are busted for using fake ones.

One of the funniest examples of this was back in the ASPD days when Charlie Knox was using stolen photos claiming they were her. There's a current provider who was using fake photos on her showcase and also P411 but that is being corrected after it was commented on.

Another provider found the real photos and posted them in a thread.

Only then did Charlie fess up, make a public apology and stop using the fakes.

It happens all the time. Photos get photoshopped to remove hail damage from faces, ass, and legs. Some will smooth out mommy marks on the belly or thin the waist a lot.

The efforts to create a different look from what shows up at the door is done all the time.

The only way to allow others to know about this behavior is to review girls you have actually seen and post about it.

Because the providers can become pissed off if you post an honest review, do it factual. Just the facts, no hurtful words. Similar to how you posted above.

"Her ad states 110 but when I saw her, I'd guess she weighed at least 150"

"Her photos may have been her ten years ago"

"Her photos need to have the logo for Industrial Light and Magic" and might even qualify for an Academy Award in editing"

"Her photos in her ad show a washboard stomach but she she removed her clothes, it looked more like a washing machine was stuffed under her skin"

Those last 2 are done to piss people off but to illustrate the differences in posting polite facts and obnoxious comments.

Post honest reviews so the next guy to show up is not disappointed.

BTW, Gina started a new policy of paying a bounty for discovering fake photos on P411.

If you feel photos are fake on P411, find the stolen photos and a review that comments about them unless you have seen her yourself, and send that information to Gina. She actually pays a bounty to those who help her keep fake photos off P411. Members can find the details on this cash bounty on the site.
I think if theyre that far off from their pics then it should definately be said or more guys will show up and be disappointed. Girls should always keep their pics updated if they've had a major change in how they look. That being said, I'm a petite (5'6/105) GFE provider...
  • M12
  • 07-07-2010, 06:35 PM
Thanks all. I agree, we should all do a better job of telling the truth. Just had a conversation with another lady and it came up that someone who was putting out bad pictures was actually taking business away from those who are being genuine.
Have another question - going to start a new post - Have you ever walked on a session with a provider?
Oh you better not post any ACTUAL photos taken during your session if the provider looks nothing in person like her ads! I posted one pic of a faved provider whose pix are normally heavily photoshopped and I was torn apart by the WKs (who posted a few glowing reviews to counter a simple picture) and got a threatening email from the provider (lawsuit threat, threatening to use my real name and address).

Seriously, threatening to sue me because I posted a pic that you posed for?

If the provider is a hobbyist favorite - you are better off not even mentioning it. All I did was post a pic..one picture. Think what a review would do.
For me, I have noticed that the photos of someone and actualy meeting them, are two different realities, and most of the time, I am pleasantly surprised. Peopl dont seem to look exactly like their photos in real life. Also, or those times when I wasn't pleasantly surprised, I would add that some of the BEST sex I've ever had was with women who WEREN'T supermodels.
It is a smart idea to label your photos as of the Month and Year they were taken. I do this on my website....so the guys know....just how recent they are.
Nevertheless....I DO try to have a new photo shoot every six months.
Well.....especially when you reach my age....things start to change rapidly!
But I am hanging in there fellows....46 and still kickin !!

ALL THAT BEING SAID.....the ladies should be honest about their current size, shape, and talents too!
Altho.....sometimes...the TALENTS can over-ride (no pun intended) the body stats...ha!

Cheers!
GingerB