a small insight into the male brain.

Or at least this male's brain.

I know i can't speak for everyone but i have a feeling some will agree.

Ladies, If you don't want to go through with a session then say so up front. If you have reservation or 'a gut feeling' then so say during one of the first few calls before we get to the last call spot.

Are a couple guys going to be upset that you don't want to or are uncomfortable seeing them? sure, but they will be the minority and I think the majority of us will understand.

Me personally, if i feel you're uncomfortable then I would rather not go through with the session until you are. maybe a few more days or weeks of calls and PM's to see if we click. i have no problem with that.

but if you leave us hanging in a parking lot and stop answering your phone (and yes we know your ignoring when it rings different amounts or goes straight to VM once and rings 10 times the next) then 100% of us will be pissed.

I can bet that none of us really enjoy going through that or writing NCNS comments.

just my two cents. thanks for letting me rant. - SES
I agree with you! It's the reason I like to PM or email and chit chat for a LONG time before meeting for the first time. I might be a lil difficult to schedule with initially (hey at least I admit it!), but I would rather see someone who I have already established some kind of relationship with, be it email or what have you, first. Once they finally get in to see me, it makes for a much better time.

I've also been hearing from a few regulars that a lot of providers don't even respond to appointment inquiries! WTF?! At least tell 'em to go to Hell or something. (I do!) Don't just leave 'em hanging! Especially since I am recommending you ladies! Some of you are very reputable providers, and I don't understand why you don't just tell 'em "No"! If you don't want the business, I will happily stop telling my regulars that I think they should see you, and I'll keep the business for myself....
...but if you leave us hanging in a parking lot and stop answering your phone (and yes we know your ignoring when it rings different amounts or goes straight to VM once and rings 10 times the next) then 100% of us will be pissed.
- SES Originally Posted by sinkerswim
That's funny. I just had that exact experience about an hour and a half ago.
Quote by sinkerswim... but if you leave us hanging in a parking lot and stop answering your phone (and yes we know your ignoring when it rings different amounts or goes straight to VM once and rings 10 times the next) then 100% of us will be pissed.

I don't normally get pissed off, I just mark them off my to see list. Then take my extra spending money to the Bass Pro Shop or spend it on golfing. There is always the most dependable provider of them all, Rosie Palm and her five lovely sisters. She is free.