What A Game!!!

Was that a great Superbowl Game, or what??? I like Payton Manning, but I was routing for the Saints. New Orleans needed a boost, and they were the underdogs. It was such a competitive game, both teams wanted that trophy.

Which was your favorite commercial? I, of course, liked the babies and the screaming chickens!!
  • MLG
  • 02-08-2010, 05:01 PM
I wanted the Colts to win but I knew the Saints were too hungry for it to NOT win....lol

My fav commerical was the Dorito kid slapping his Mom's date....and the Betty White snickers commercial...OMG....too funny!
I rather thought the Colts would win but didn't have a dog in this hunt. In these cases, I generally look to see how many Ohio State Buckeyes are on either team and then root for the one with the most Bucks. In this case, it was a wash though the Saints had more starters and first line subs.
Yeah, MLG, they DID want that game. I'm glad they won. There were more people in the streets at the parade, than at Mardi Gras. It was nice to see the people excited about something for a change.

How could you not love Betty White and Abe Vigoda?? The Dorito commercial was great, and so was the Budweiser calf/bull/Clydesdale. That one was so sweet!

JB, I honestly expected the Colts to win. I thought they would dominate the Saints, but the Saints never layed down, not once. Neither did the Colts. That's what made it such a good game to watch. Why do you check how many Buckeyes are on the teams? Do you think OS has the better players?
I bleed Scarlet & Gray and when I have no pro team to root for, that's my tie breaker. Doesn't really have anything to do with the relative quality of the players.
I bleed Scarlet & Gray and when I have no pro team to root for, that's my tie breaker. Doesn't really have anything to do with the relative quality of the players. Originally Posted by John Bull
LMFAO