Reinstate LPC

We all know that ddot, LPC, Blakeslee and quite possibly Erietim are the same guy. Many people called for banning ddot and LPC. Lets be honest guys. I assume most of us are old enough that we grew up laughing our ass off while watching The Three Stooges. They were so stupid that they were funny. Yes, LPC was annoying, but out of all of his various names, LPC was the most outlandish and most stupid. He was the modern day Three Stooges. Now when there is normal activity in the hobby, maybe we don't want to hear LPC's totally made up reviews and endless stories. However, in these days when the virus has all but shut the hobby down, I personally wouldn't mind being entertained by LPCs obnoxious stories and love affair with himself. (By the way, you can tell this is not LPC writing this because I know how to use commas correctly). I say end the ban on LPC until the virus goes away so we can laugh at his posts. Any man who thinks that highly of himself is humorous when you think about it, and that is the only entertainment available on the hobby board these days. Wouldn't you agree ddot, I mean LPC, oops I mean Blakeslee or should I have said Erietim???
Well I’m glad you enjoyed him.

My vote would be no while we all know he was full of (let’s say) himself he did no favors for the hobby or any of the girls trying to make ends meet. If anyone called him out he would take over their threads with BS comments.

Sorry but that’s not needed
I'm in total agreement with the Dr.

If this was a legal proceeding I would ask for a lifetime ban + 10 years for each handle he used.
Besides, he'll be back under a new guise soon enough, I'm sure =/

If humans could learn to completely and utterly quit feeding trolls, they'd go away. But somebody always takes the bait, always. And so they persist, on the 'Net and IRL...

On a side note: does eccie.net do hellbans? Just a thought.
4give&4get YUP,YUP i agree let LPC BACK IN THIS JOINT LMAO
I am not LPC. I was one of the people on here that filed a complaint against LPC. LIFETIME ban is a lifetime ban!
I am not LPC. I was one of the people on here that filed a complaint against LPC. LIFETIME ban is a lifetime ban! Originally Posted by Erietim
snitching from where im from smh
Ok LPC
LPC you shouldn't have posted an unauthorized picture as your profile picture
North north?
LEPAC,AKA ERIETIM NOPE NOPE &TRUTH HURTS YUP YUP &LPC I DONT KNOW THE LEGEND
Lol...
North North
LEPAC,AKA ERIETIM NOPE NOPE &TRUTH HURTS YUP YUP &LPC I DONT KNOW THE LEGEND Originally Posted by Blakeslee
The one N only