Sabrina 80

Does anyone remember Sabrina80? She worked Erie btw 2015-2016? She actually was a nice lady. Worked downtown and the old El Patio?
Does anyone remember Sabrina80? She worked Erie btw 2015-2016? She actually was a nice lady. Worked downtown and the old El Patio? Originally Posted by Erietim
where shes at lol but i will only let know those who are deserving hobbyists, YUP,YUP
She passed away last year. She was wonderful. Don't speak ill of her LPC / Blakeslee / Other or your real name will be outed...as a matter of fact...get off this board or else.

#5 - Membership here is entirely anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board or elsewhere will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real first or last names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously, as will posts deemed by staff to be a 'threat of outing'. In other words, posts which simply imply knowledge of personal details beyond one's public fictional persona or what has been revealed in writing on this board will be dealt with using the same strong measures as actual outing of one's personal information.
She passed away last year. She was wonderful. Don't speak ill of her LPC / Blakeslee / Other or your real name will be outed...as a matter of fact...get off this board or else. Originally Posted by tongueman3210
sabrina 80's for your info &your threats dont bother me &u gotta know me personally to out me &thats a BAND on eccie for life by the rules.but thanks for stating your intentions over a hoppyist u dont know good luck 2u though life is short,i get mines UPPER,UPPER NORTH AREA
sabrina 80's for your info &your threats dont bother me &u gotta know me personally to out me &thats a BAND on eccie for life by the rules.but thanks for stating your intentions over a hoppyist u dont know good luck 2u though life is short,i get mines UPPER,UPPER NORTH AREA Originally Posted by Blakeslee
This does not sound like he will out you on the board. This sounds like he will handle in person. Be careful. People on here may know who you are and might not be forgiving. You do seem rattled. This person may be serious.
Everyone on here knows who LPC/BLAKESLEE is. He doesn't realize the spinners do talk to each other...some are even on here with aliases and read his fake reviews
This does not sound like he will out you on the board. This sounds like he will handle in person. Be careful. People on here may know who you are and might not be forgiving. You do seem rattled. This person may be serious. Originally Posted by VibrantCobra314
i fear no man but god &u guys getting mad over a website sounds very immature to those who feel like most of u ,IM NEVER SCARED!!!!U .B.CAREFUL IM ON A DIFFERENT LEVEL GROW UP
i fear no man but god &u guys getting mad over a website sounds very immature to those who feel like most of u ,IM NEVER SCARED!!!!U .B.CAREFUL IM ON A DIFFERENT LEVEL GROW UP Originally Posted by Blakeslee
You should never fear God. That is the biggest misconception that religion and so called religious types put out there. God is Love and to fear Love will get you nowhere. Truth!

Don't worry, I could careless about your well being. I just thought maybe you would have sense. But since Webster is not your friend, I guess neither is empathy. Peace
ok the BISHOP OF ECCIE LMAO I LOVE IT HOW I GET ON U GUYS NERVES I LOVE IT I APPRECIATE MY FOLLOWERS ,DDOT THE ORIGNAL GOAT WAS RIGHT ABOUT CERTAIN SPIES ON HERE FEDERAL ,&STATE INFORMANTS,3:6MAFIA UPPER NORTH ON YOUR SIDE OF TOWN PRAYERS UP,10TOES I TELL THESE WHORES,DOWN
How can you disgrace the deceased. So sick. I honestly feel sorry for you
How can you disgrace the deceased. So sick. I honestly feel sorry for you Originally Posted by luckyman1
You can show just a little class LPC!
You can show just a little class LPC! Originally Posted by Erietim
You can show just a little class LPC! Originally Posted by Erietim
and the answer is nope
and the answer is nope Originally Posted by offshoredrilling