American Sniper

After seeing "American Sniper" I need someone to answer a question for me.

Why the fuck are we over there????
It's called "Oil"
Yeah Oil is part of the equation, have you consider the spread of radical Moooslums empires? This war has been going on since 500 ce, the old saying was, better an away game than home game. New saying, home game is just starting. Arm and ammo up boys and girls.......
  • Devo
  • 02-09-2015, 11:26 AM
Got my Kevlar back out recently, just felt I might need it.
Devo, good, people think I'm joking, Im not, these mother fuckers need to be put down, their seed wiped of the face of the earth.
  • BSer
  • 02-11-2015, 09:55 AM
I thought we were over there looking for Amish Gangster
Forgot to tell AG, I did that Palestine Terrorist's mother back in late '80s, she was BBBJ, and CIM, no FS, she smelled like camel.
  • Devo
  • 02-12-2015, 10:10 AM
Hey, I wasnt joking either. I have my casual lower threat level vest and small trauma plate and a set of front and back ceramic plated level 4 stuff thats for the really fun times.

I started wearing the casual ones when I was working alone as a contractor in the projects or on the north side, and got the heavy stuff via israeli civilian suppliers, they were selling them long before anyone here did.

I always felt bad that our soldiers went to battle with vests that were inferior to mine, but after you wear that vest and plates I also understand why they arent using the new heavy plated stuff.

I cant imagine combat in a desert environment wearing that in addition to a normal load of gear.
About 30-40lbs of equipment, for the lads, that's not counting the extra ammo for CSWs, radios,. That's why its a male profession. Oh and don't forget the toilet paper.