S. Tx, anybody want some of the Very best??

Hello all,
I just graduated so now it's time to play! I'm planning my late May/early June tours! Is there any interest from you ladies and gents in a Very highly reviewed (search keyword "Katharine"), Very professional (in all the best ways!), upscale, beautiful, intelligent, Very openminded lady coming to visit?? Send me some shout outs and suggestions on places to stay, eat, and play and I'll come and visit!
Kat
We love visitors in CC. Lots of places to stay and some great company,,,,, did I introduce myself yet? Hello
Wow are you saying you like women too, if that is true that's so hot!!!Welcome here any time if you need any thing feel free to ask me!!
Mr. Smith is that a picture of Mr. Rhett Butler as your avatar??
Oh Yes, Victoria! I enjoy both female and male company. Cocktails if I end up in town?
Kat
Great I need to have you pm me a contact number I have many clients who love that!!I have been asked but they want a new face will you consider playing with me and some of my clients,I am so wet thinking about that now!!!Yummy....fresh meat!!
OMG I just kind of had a brain fart, you and Mr Smith are really married,in the movie "Gone with The Wind"!!He is aka Mr Butler!
and you are Scarlet O'Hara
Mr. Smith is that a picture of Mr. Rhett Butler as your avatar??
Oh Yes, Victoria! I enjoy both female and male company. Cocktails if I end up in town?
Kat Originally Posted by Katharine Butler
You are correct. I have always liked his attitude.
Hello again,
Victoria, my phone # is on my reviews and website. So, here we go: 4096514644. I'd love to meet with you any anybody else who is willing to screen with me!
Mr. Smith, that's Exciting. I picked the name Katharine Butler based on the movie. It's one of my all time faves!
Kat
Hello again,
Victoria, my phone # is on my reviews and website. So, here we go: 4096514644. I'd love to meet with you any anybody else who is willing to screen with me!
Mr. Smith, that's Exciting. I picked the name Katharine Butler based on the movie. It's one of my all time faves!
Kat Originally Posted by Katharine Butler
Maybe it's destiny,,,,,,,,,,
Mr Smith lets have a some bi threesome are the best and nuru just makes it soooo hot!!
{{{{ Kay Bee! }}}}

(sighs)

Just kidding love, last time I spent the night with you in houston they had to haul my worn out ass out of the hotel in a wheel chair....and I craved every last minute of it, still craving it today....oh what a memory baby...

come on back to corpus sweetie, I have a very special sugar baby that I would like you to meet....and she is just freeking gorgous, really you gota come play with us....I'll have to text you a pic or two.

smooches love.....
Sofa you are welcome to join
I know you love nuru