Corpus Christi Social - May 26

The next Corpus Christi Social will be held on Thursday May 26, 2011, from 1:00 until ???

You will need to be screened and vouched before you can attend this event. Send me a PM if you are interested in attending and I will send you details. Those of you that attended the last gathering will not need to be vouched again. However you still need to send me a PM with a valid email address because all information regarding the event will be handled by email.

I remind you of Forum Guideline #30 - ECCIE does not, in any way, sponsor or represent social events, meet and greets, or similar activities. On occasion, events may be announced here by our members, however, ECCIE is not associated with or responsible for such events. We are not involved with any related aspects, such as guest selection, screening, or hosting.

Only those individuals that are on the list and screened will be privy of the location of the gathering. Send me your PM.

Elgato69
I will be there......
I AM PLANNING ON ATTENDING IT HAS BEEN A WHILE, I FEEL LIKE I NEED TO SEE ALL THE NEW FACES.I HOPE IT IS DIFFERENT THAN SOME OF THE OTHER ONE I HAVE BEEN TOO I AM REALLY WILD AND WANT TO MEET AND GREET EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!!WHAT KIND OF FUN SHOULD I EXPECT?

I will make the time
OF COURSE YOUR MAJESTY AND LIL SEX MOMMI WILL BE THERE. MIDNIT369 IS NOT INVITED! NEXT TIME U GOT SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT MY SIS COME AND SAY IT TO HER FACE AND NOT BEHIND HER BACK. U KNOW WHAT U DID WAS WRONG. JUST SAYING.
OF COURSE YOUR MAJESTY AND LIL SEX MOMMI WILL BE THERE. MIDNIT369 IS NOT INVITED! NEXT TIME U GOT SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT MY SIS COME AND SAY IT TO HER FACE AND NOT BEHIND HER BACK. U KNOW WHAT U DID WAS WRONG. JUST SAYING. Originally Posted by Majestycctx

More drama on Eccie. All the more reason for me not to attend this social. Although I'm sure it should be fun.
Would love to attend, but I will be working out of town that day. Damn it! I haven't travelled in 6 weeks and now I'm gonna miss out. I'll PM you just so I can get updates in case things change. I've met several of the locals already and look forward to meeting more.
More drama on Eccie. All the more reason for me not to attend this social. Although I'm sure it should be fun. Originally Posted by Latinheat69
We will not have any drama at this event. I will be the drama police .
It's all about having a good time.
I think I want to attend. Count me in please.
More drama on Eccie. All the more reason for me not to attend this social. Although I'm sure it should be fun. Originally Posted by Latinheat69

Hey handsome! There's no drama. What Midnit3 did was uncalled for. You should go to the social. It's lots of fun. Right Mr. Smith?!

I promise u Latinheat it's lots of fun. Go. Have a great time. Thats what it's all about.
We will not have any drama at this event. I will be the drama police .
It's all about having a good time. Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111

You're sooooo funny Smitty!!!!

Su Majestad the Knockout Queen will make sure there ain't gonna be drama! LOL!

Of course it's all about having a great time! Thats how we roll!
I think I want to attend. Count me in please. Originally Posted by UtrSkr
I hope you make it. It won't hurt my feelings if you bring some of your lady friends from down there either.
I know Xiara and Melanie would want to party.
I know Xiara and Melanie would want to party. Originally Posted by UtrSkr
Great, bring them along.