mcallen social

Is the social still on for today? who's going to be there if it is?
Haven't heard anything yet. Still waiting for an e-mail. I am definitely going if the social is still on.
i'm going to try to get away but haven't heard anything yet either. I was wondering if it was canceled for some reason
If you have been cleared pm me and ill send info.
I requested an invite. Never heard back..
same
Yes, the social is still on. Elgato cannot make it but sent me the list. Please PM RGVlocoKid or myself if you have been verified to attend and we'll get you the location. NiceGuy, RGVLIFE, and Stereo please PM for location.
got it via pm... thanks... hope to be there later on this afternoon
got it via pm... thanks... hope to be there later on this afternoon Originally Posted by rgvlife999
So how's the turnout?
Haven't heard anything yet. Still waiting for an e-mail. I am definitely going if the social is still on. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
i'm going to try to get away but haven't heard anything yet either. I was wondering if it was canceled for some reason Originally Posted by rgvlife999
I requested an invite. Never heard back.. Originally Posted by stereo
same Originally Posted by Randomchance
Hi,

I had keep waiting for a reply from elgato...but nada...My feelings where getting hurt...aheheheh.....I'm glad someone asked......I have a little time to spare before 10pm....then it's back to work for me!

Can someone pm me!

Sincerely,
Wet
turn out is great... smith cracking jokes... and the lady's ready to party!!!
My appearance was brief but it was nice meeting everyone.
we're still here if anyone invited can make it.
was my first. definately not my last. had an awesome time meeting everyone. let's see what the night brings !!!
  • dcarr
  • 05-20-2011, 05:24 AM
Nice to meet some new faces. Had a great time, wish I could have stayed longer.