Saudi Arabia call

Hey ladies, this morning I had a call from another country. I just checked it and its Saudi Arabia. Has anyone of you recieved a call like this? He wanted an appt for tomorrow. He said he would be in town.

Wat if he puts a bomb in my cookie? I'm scered!!! Let me know if you guys got a call like this?
I'm not saying the call isn't legit, but it could be a prank as it's not hard to get VoIP numbers hosted in foreign countries.

Heck, it's not even very expensive for most places; although I am not familiar with fees for the Middle East.
Hey ladies, this morning I had a call from another country. I just checked it and its Saudi Arabia. Has anyone of you recieved a call like this? He wanted an appt for tomorrow. He said he would be in town.

Wat if he puts a bomb in my cookie? I'm scered!!! Let me know if you guys got a call like this? Originally Posted by miss sexy
Better be safe than sorry.. If uneasy, then don't see him. Curious, did he have an accent?
Yes he did. Plus call was awful and from someone who worked for ATT for four years I could recognize the call was from overseas due to connection issues.
could be the dude just wants to get laid. nothing else.
LMAO!!! True,, true... but it is an out of ordinary call. We are supposed to meet tonight. Let's see wat happens.
Please let us know if you are alright. We are wishing you well. You may be becoming a new benchmark in international relations.
Good luck.
or he may be the new princess of saudi !
LMAO!!! True,, true... but it is an out of ordinary call. We are supposed to meet tonight. Let's see wat happens. Originally Posted by miss sexy

Make sure u got some bomb sniffing dogs! LOL!
He never called or showed anyway. Maybe he read this thread? Oh well wasn't to enthused about it anyway. Kinda wierd for me.
[Wat if he puts a bomb in my cookie? I'm scered!!!]

Lol...Miss Sexy!! that's hilarious!