ECCIE boycott..well..well that's all you got??

It's interesting that a provider that apparently assaulted one of our own hobbyists starts a CC/RGV thread to defend her position by saying "first of all I'm not Hispanic" and then has it shut down because she is being called out.

Hmmmm..you do the math. Does anyone else have a problem with that or is it just me??

Well sweetheart you can't have this thread shut down and we're gonna talk about this unless there's a Mod that doesn't have the stomach for it and wants to shut it down on his own.

So, the question is: Do you think an ECCIE provider should be boycotted for assaulting an ECCIE hobbyist?
I don't think ANYONE should be assaulting ANYONE. Eccie or not!
This thread is an out right attack on a provider, that up until the event so talked about has had a great reputation....I have seen her myself several times.

As is always the case there are two sides, and some were in the middle is the reality.

The fact is this is the first time an event of this type has been posted about her and to call for a boycott is nuts. Damage has been inflicted with the review and other posts, why keep up the assault when you were not the one involved?
This thread is an out right attack on a provider, that up until the event so talked about has had a great reputation....I have seen her myself several times.

As is always the case there are two sides, and some were in the middle is the reality.

The fact is this is the first time an event of this type has been posted about her and to call for a boycott is nuts. Damage has been inflicted with the review and other posts, why keep up the assault when you were not the one involved? Originally Posted by Drtry2
1. That's like saying Timothy Mcveigh did not have a criminal record until he blew up the federal building in OKC. It doesn't matter that he hadn't done it before. All that matters is that he did it and people were killed and hurt.

2. It doesn't matter that it didn't happen to me. The fact is it could have
and we're allowed to discuss it in this forum.

3. If you read the post, I didn't call for a boycott. It's posed as an open question. Should we boycott and what's your opinion?
Had this been a hobbyist assaulting a provider, I'm pretty sure I know what the ladies would be saying.

Dr I've got you down as a "no," Thanks for your opinion. Now let's allow other folks want to weigh in with theirs.
  • AAG
  • 05-27-2011, 08:07 AM
Why does Corpus Christi like Drama? If you don't like the Hoe then don't see her, simple as that! We are all grown folk!
This is getting weird..
The reason for this thread has come and gone.

Mods pls close
RJ just likes to stir it up, haha!

I'm having a hard time feelin for a guy that got more of a session than he planned for. No one busted in and robbed him. The provider is not driving by his house. I say, post a NO review and move on. Do we really need to ban a crazy drunk provider...shit, we'd be outta providers. The woman had a crazy, drunk, stupid night (from what I half ass read). I think she's been crapped on enough. I say lets move on. AND little guys, dont book appts with providers who can overpower you...haha!

I vote NO ban.