Areas Like Galleria Or Med Center or other areas ?

What areas do you all like the best for hosting ?

Not been to Houston in a few years so just seeing if much has changed as where the best areas are to host.

thank you for your input ...
Gina,
Also consider the Energy Corridor along Hwy 10.
hey thanks I didn't think of that
stayed around the Galleria every time so was thinking of a new area ..
Back when I used to travel down there frequently once upon a time ago, it used to be Galleria, Westchase, and down towards Sugarland, sometimes an overnight near IAH if my flight was late eve, or early morn. Back then Galleria was cooking.

Last few years it's been Energy Corridor & Katy as the Great Southwest Horse Show Arena is thereabouts.
Energy Corridor works well, or any other place that has a large parking lot. If fit it well at the holiday inn, BEST Westerns, or higher quality hotels, but stand out at the Palice Inn, Motel 6, or other budget hotels.

The Galleria is nice, but parking is a nightmare, and about your only option is to valet. I usually stay clear of providers in the Galleria.
I'm a higher quality chin hotel user myself ..
There is a hotel in the Galleria area parking is easy I normally stay there ..

Energy Corridor works well, or any other place that has a large parking lot. If fit it well at the holiday inn, BEST Westerns, or higher quality hotels, but stand out at the Palice Inn, Motel 6, or other budget hotels.

The Galleria is nice, but parking is a nightmare, and about your only option is to valet. I usually stay clear of providers in the Galleria. Originally Posted by Fizley
I've never stayed in a chin hotel. Are they similar to chinny-chin-chin hotels? I think the three little pigs tried to stay there.
Inside the loop (610) there is not many providers that are actually inside the loop, so that would put you at a competitive advantage if you were looking for new clients.
Love your Gallery of pics!
Hotel ZaZa on IH10 between beltway 8 and bunker hill, lots of decent dining around too and shopping at Town and country center, there are other hotels in the immediate area.
Thank you so much I have a lot more .

Love your Gallery of pics! Originally Posted by notanewbie
.. Thank you all for the nice info
Large Chain Hotels I meant .
I've never stayed in a chin hotel. Are they similar to chinny-chin-chin hotels? I think the three little pigs tried to stay there. Originally Posted by majorjones
Lake jackson