Name: Sola
Phone: 2144342087
Email Address: -
URL / Website: Https://theasianstars.net
City: North dallas
State: -
Address: DNT Galleria
Activities: Kissing, bj, Mish
Hair Length and Color: Beautiful young Asian babe,in her 20s fit yoga fitness type body
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: Body looks natural 5'1 DDs not the typical flat boots Asian.
Recommendation: Yes
Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
I'll check for you, I'm seeing her later today. Welcome VV good first review.
Good review
This girl is hot! I put her and Cici at the same level of age and looks except Sola def has a latina booty and big natural DD's!
Nice review!
Sola had an insane body! She's literally in her 20s I lost a bet lol.
I saw her yesterday she was really young and happy personality
How about her English skills. Is comm ok.
How are her services? See a lot of people are seeing her but now many reviews, I plan on seeing her hopefully later this week but just curious if her service is pretty good to go along with her looks or if she’s like Zia where she looks good but gives subpar service
How are her services? See a lot of people are seeing her but now many reviews, I plan on seeing her hopefully later this week but just curious if her service is pretty good to go along with her looks or if she’s like Zia where she looks good but gives subpar service Originally Posted by Hoseslanger
thanks, I’m having trouble getting in touch with them to get screened, what’s the easiest way? Email or phone number?
Originally Posted by HenrySwanson

thanks, I’m having trouble getting in touch with them to get screened, what’s the easiest way? Email or phone number? Originally Posted by Hoseslanger
Originally Posted by wangdangsweetpoontang
I agree bro, she's got a very comfy box, one of the tighter ones I've had.