URL / Website: https://theasianstars.net/index.php?...&product_id=87
City: Farmers Branch
State: -
Address: Luna
Activities: Check ROS
Hair Length and Color: Just like photos.. Black below shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Looks just like photos. Perky CCs, gods gift if they aren’t MM. likely 5ft to 5 3, and 105-110lb… naturally tan nice but and flat stomach. Cute smile
Recommendation: Yes
Keep up the good work bro, appreciate the detail I've forgotten how amazing this girl is.
Keep up the good work bro, appreciate the detail I've forgotten how amazing this girl is. Originally Posted by City_Punk77
While she is physically drop dead gorgeous, the whole facial expressions/seemed like she was shocked I didn’t wanna bust quickly annoyed her and then laughing after I did kind of turned me off.

I hope I’m just overthinking it, but I plan to go see her in a few weeks again before I completely make up mind on her.
Good recon
Good feedback Armydude
Appreciate the detailed (and honest) write-up!
I think with her it depends on the vibe and connection you build...some girls are like this (you need to lay some initial ground work) and some girls just want to fuck. I've been with both, and no lie, I repeat with the ones I make that connection with and the rest just become fodder.
I saw her yesterday for the 2nd time. She remembered me. Was a lot better than the first. She made the same facial expressions the first time so I just went easy the 2nd time.

I haven't gotten to K9 yet. So far just BBBJ and Mish. Both were very good.

She has a very nice natural body.

I RARELY can pop with BBBJ. Amy and Lovely have gotten me and Cristal would have yesterday but I made her stop. The combination of her skills and looking at that gorgeous ass in the mirror makes it hard not to pop.

She's definitely a favorite of mine. Good conversation too.

PS...I've never BBFS with any girl but if I were given an upcharge offer with her I'd consider it.
Appreciate the detailed (and honest) write-up! Originally Posted by ProlificZ

No problem, try to be as honest (even if it’s disappointing) so others who experience same thing know it just ain’t then but also so others know what to expect if it happens to them.
I think with her it depends on the vibe and connection you build...some girls are like this (you need to lay some initial ground work) and some girls just want to fuck. I've been with both, and no lie, I repeat with the ones I make that connection with and the rest just become fodder. Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
I definitely agree. I went alittle overboard but I saw Anny once I got verified, enjoyed it so much with the activities/connection I was like Cristal will even top that (easy). Saw Cristal next day and we didn’t have the instant connection I did with Anny. Anny then hit me up saying she wanted to see me again and I did 3-3 in a 3day period (I’m drained now).

I’m glad and kinda knew/expected it was just intial visit/vibe with Cristal (and I had hoped posting about it would confirm it).
I definitely agree. I went alittle overboard but I saw Anny once I got verified, enjoyed it so much with the activities/connection I was like Cristal will even top that (easy). Saw Cristal next day and we didn’t have the instant connection I did with Anny. Anny then hit me up saying she wanted to see me again and I did 3-3 in a 3day period (I’m drained now).

I’m glad and kinda knew/expected it was just intial visit/vibe with Cristal (and I had hoped posting about it would confirm it). Originally Posted by Armydude89D
Originally Posted by City_Punk77

I’m glad and kinda knew/expected it was just intial visit/vibe with Cristal (and I had hoped posting about it would confirm it). Originally Posted by Armydude89D
Yeah I learned never to do back to back, you just can't enjoy it as much. I at least give myself 2-3 days before seeing anyone.
I will keep my powder dry for a week before getting on Cristal bandwagon.
I will keep my powder dry for a week before getting on Cristal bandwagon. Originally Posted by oysterlvr
What does that mean? That's a new phrase I haven't heard.