Encounter: Sharon not Osborn but a big surprised from the past!

Date: 6-14-23
Name: Sharon
Phone: +1 (214) 351-0755
Email Address: -
URL / Website: www.sunflowergirls.net
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Luna and Royal
Activities: -
Hair Length and Color: Long and dark
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Slender K gal, taller than most of them, beautiful face and eyes. Sexy body.
Recommendation: Yes
Damn Ghost! How did you find that! Excellent review. Yours and mine

I'm glad it wasn't Sharon Osbourne. She's been off my fuck list since she did this...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d-wHGnG_k8U

I love a great blast from the past!
Edit - mispost.

Originally Posted by FunintheSun22
Was Lora also called Lara at blue?
Was Lora also called Lara at blue? Originally Posted by Rufus X. Sarsparilla
I remember her from Blue. She was sort of Spanish looking. Hell of a ride from my recollection. May have to see her while she’s at SF. Good review GR!
Thanks, Ghostrider, for the news about Sharon.

I'm happy to say that this is indeed the 'Bond girl' beautiful Sharon - still sexy as ever and still those incredible boobs. I had seen her many times pre-COVID at Nagoya, Bali, Rainbow.

I'm sad to say that she required condom, unless you come outside; said this was a Sunflower mandate unless you pay extra. That was a bit of a bummer, but it was great to see her again.

She said she was returning to L.A. (the city) at the end of the month, so y'all have 2 weeks to enjoy her. Cheers!
Thanks, Ghostrider, for the news about Sharon.

I'm happy to say that this is indeed the 'Bond girl' beautiful Sharon - still sexy as ever and still those incredible boobs. I had seen her many times pre-COVID at Nagoya, Bali, Rainbow.

I'm sad to say that she required condom, unless you come outside; said this was a Sunflower mandate unless you pay extra. That was a bit of a bummer, but it was great to see her again.

She said she was returning to L.A. (the city) at the end of the month, so y'all have 2 weeks to enjoy her. Cheers! Originally Posted by oceanpalace

Mandate? Never heard that before?
Wait. Was it an upcharge for BB plus an upcharge for CIP?
I was told that if I wanted to CIP I had to wear a condom; I could go BB if I come outside...I texted the booker about this after (because I wasn't told about this upfront); she said $100 upcharge for BBFS is their policy...just sharing my experience.
I was told that if I wanted to CIP I had to wear a condom; I could go BB if I come outside...I texted the booker about this after (because I wasn't told about this upfront); she said $100 upcharge for BBFS is their policy...just sharing my experience. Originally Posted by oceanpalace

Christ.../Picardfacepalm
I never discussed BCD menu items with the booker person. Is this common practice to clarify what you are looking for by text ?
I was told that if I wanted to CIP I had to wear a condom; I could go BB if I come outside...I texted the booker about this after (because I wasn't told about this upfront); she said $100 upcharge for BBFS is their policy...just sharing my experience. Originally Posted by oceanpalace
That's what you call planning
Damn Ghost! How did you find that! Excellent review. Yours and mine

I'm glad it wasn't Sharon Osbourne. She's been off my fuck list since she did this...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d-wHGnG_k8U

I love a great blast from the past! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
The video didn't help my weekend play mode. The urge is gone now Chung.