2 Ladies, 2 lipstick colors, 1 DTBBJ Champion! ;)

What do you think about it?
I just met you but I feel like I know you
  • GNG
  • 03-08-2012, 06:17 AM
I just met you but I feel like I lust you
I just met you but I feel like I know you Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou

ha ha ))) even pictures look alike )))
Its not uncommon in HS for the girls and boys to play Rainbow at a party. Girls wear different colors of lipstick and the boys object is too see how many different colors they can get on little fella by the end of the night.
Its not uncommon in HS for the girls and boys to play Rainbow at a party. Girls wear different colors of lipstick and the boys object is too see how many different colors they can get on little fella by the end of the night. Originally Posted by shorty
Never heard of that, especially in HS. But that's not unusual for me. I had no friends, and blossomed sexually very late in life. Even now, it's a challenge to get even the lady I'm paying to act like she's having fun. My little guy is devoid of color.
Never heard of that, especially in HS. But that's not unusual for me. I had no friends, and blossomed sexually very late in life. Even now, it's a challenge to get even the lady I'm paying to act like she's having fun. My little guy is devoid of color. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
To clarify this, its what the kids are doing now in HS. A teacher friend of mine told me this a few weeks ago.
To clarify this, its what the kids are doing now in HS. A teacher friend of mine told me this a few weeks ago. Originally Posted by shorty
Yeah we only have spin the bottle and two minutes of heaving in the closet.
Yeah we only have spin the bottle and two minutes of heaving in the closet. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
They wouldn't let me in the bottle circle. All they'd let me do is bob for apples, then some wise guy/gal would push on my head.

That's known as DTBFAD [deep throat bob for apples and drown].
Where do I sign up to be the "Official Measuring Stick" for the DT contest?