BBB 2017 Is anyone else going?

http://bbbevent.com

Came across this event...was curious if anyone else was going or has been in past....looks like ALOT of fun!
OH YEA! I go every year. it is a blast. For sure, you should go. Very fun event. write me for details if you want hun but yes it is super fun. the parties around the whole event are epic too. You can join us on our boat if you don;t get a better offer. lots of boats all tied up and party goes boat to boat too.
Can't wait!!!! Looking forward to it!!! Our group is a crazy fun time and I would love to see some more happy faces there!!! feel free to message me for details as well xoxo
Looks like fun! Maybe next yr
Lmao! I was thinking hookers don't get BBB accredited.
This sounds like fun!!!
We have gone for probably 7-8 years, except for the 2 years the lake was empty and the event was moved to Dallas. We were there last year and it was disappointing compared to prior years. Just didn't seem to have the vibe it had had in years gone by. Attendance was WAY down. Even the Friday night event was pretty lame. Maybe I'm just getting old. I'd like to hear opinions from others who were there last year and in prior years.
We have gone for probably 7-8 years, except for the 2 years the lake was empty and the event was moved to Dallas. We were there last year and it was disappointing compared to prior years. Just didn't seem to have the vibe it had had in years gone by. Attendance was WAY down. Even the Friday night event was pretty lame. Maybe I'm just getting old. I'd like to hear opinions from others who were there last year and in prior years. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I'm going to try to go and I will report back...maybe it will be different this year...I'm trying to find someone who would like to attend with me.
I'm going to try to go and I will report back...maybe it will be different this year...I'm trying to find someone who would like to attend with me. Originally Posted by AtxAngela
Girl I would totally love to go with you this sounds like fun
I have been invited to go. Not 100% sure yet if I want to go...

Are others respectful? Or do people who attend think they can just grab and touch whoever they come across?

Because I would not be nice if some stranger would touch me without permission...

The gentleman who invited me has assured me that he will make sure I will have a great time and a positive experience.

Still. I am on the fence...