Any Info on this cutie?

• BNF2
  • 02-13-2019, 09:11 AM
If I’m not mistaken, she’s on SA.
SA?
Seekingarrangements, sugar daddy site. It’s a face pic for a reason, she’s a bigger gal.
I have seen her. She gives a decent rubdown but is very clear that the only damn thing that may happen is a “handshake”. You will not get anything further. She is also a bigger gal. Not disgusting in the slightest. Just know what you are getting in to before your visit if you should choose.
She's actually kinda famous on the Sugardaddy board here, or at least she was. She was known as one of the "Eudora Lesbians" on SA for awhile - I actually met her and her girlfriend. She makes a lot of promises and doesn't come through as a sugarbaby, but she might be OK for a rub and tug. She was attractive a couple of years ago.
Agree with Kshunter on this one. I’ve actually seen her a couple times. Very good at rubbing kinks... in fact, I last saw her maybe a year ago when I had some lower back pain that I thought she could address. So, if you truly want the good massage, she’s a yes recommendation. The other BCD stuff really isn’t going to happen. From the get-go, she told me she was lez. Ok, so I challenged her with my Timex for comparative purposes... lol

I also agree with Kshunter on her looks back in the day. She showed me a few pictures. Actually pretty stunning. So it goes....