Readysetgo12 Please Stop Bothering Me.

I'm not interested in seeing you so you can tell your puppet master everything about my life.

Don't pm me anymore. I've been nice. I've been diplomatic. I've tried ignoring, asserting myself I'm a nice way and still you pester me.

If you want to know something, come out and ask me. That goes for your puppet master too. Yall blab about everyone and all their business. That's why I won't see you. You've been bothering and bothering. You've tried causing me issues.

Leave me alone. Claire if you want to know something ask me. Don't send your do boy to spy on me like you do to other girls.
Take a note from ztonks thread about why we don't answer.
BOOM !!
Goes the dynamite
^^^^ is that you homer? lol
Give knotty back his computer.
BOOM !!
Goes the dynamite Originally Posted by knotty man
^^^^ is that you homer? lol
Give knotty back his computer. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Ha...nice one.
I'm the nicest girl ever. It takes a lot to piss me off, but once that limit has been pushed and pushed over and over that's it... boom. This was not once or twice or even 3 or 4 times. It was a lot and the intentions behind it were not good.

That's all I have to say about that.
Leave me alone. Claire if you want to know something ask me. Don't send your do boy to spy on me like you do to other girls. Originally Posted by Jane Doe
Take a note from ztonks thread about why we don't answer. Originally Posted by Jane Doe
There is NOTHING RSG12 can learn from that thread.
Seems like this is a completely different issue.
No offense but this is total fucking drama.

Yup. Fucking drama. Said I Kitty bunny FUCK!

You Could've --- better yet you SHOULD HAVE sent said persons a private pm.

Boom!

this is meant in the nicest way possible,
Agreed, this should have been done in private.

Don't pm me anymore. I've been nice. I've been diplomatic. I've tried ignoring, asserting myself I'm a nice way and still you pester me.

You've been bothering and bothering.

Leave me alone. Originally Posted by Jane Doe
Reads as if she has requested that he quit contacting her to little or no avail.... and that the OP has had enough.

Don't pm me anymore. I've been nice. I've been diplomatic. I've tried ignoring, asserting myself I'm a nice way and still you pester me. Originally Posted by Jane Doe
This also reads as if private requests to cease communications have not been heeded. As Z so eloquently wrote, if she's not answering, she's not interested in your company.

Although it would be optimal for everyone to work out these things in a private manner, sometimes the "Ignore List" is just not sufficient to block someone from trying to contact you against your wishes. Perhaps now that this has been made public, the parties involved will respect each others boundaries and cease communications.

One can only hope.

Agreed, this should have been done in private. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix

Ummm....take a look at Jane's initial post. Looks like she already tried to do that.

X 10, Mia. Exactly.

Exactly, Cinnamonshark. I'm tired of it. Ya'll believe what you want. I don't really care. I just want those two to cut their shit,
and let's all go on about our business like grown ups, because I've tried every other way.

At least I say it to both their faces and not behind their backs.
I'm the nicest girl ever. It takes a lot to piss me off, but once that limit has been pushed and pushed over and over that's it... boom. This was not once or twice or even 3 or 4 times. It was a lot and the intentions behind it were not good.

That's all I have to say about that. Originally Posted by Jane Doe
Unless they pay extra! Tell them Jane! Wait... piss on or off?
There is NOTHING RSG12 can learn from that thread.
Seems like this is a completely different issue. Originally Posted by fun2come
Unless perhaps he was the subject of that thread? I have no idea but seldom see "coincidences" in these things....

No offense but this is total fucking drama.

Yup. Fucking drama. Said I Kitty bunny FUCK!

You Could've --- better yet you SHOULD HAVE sent said persons a private pm.

Boom!

this is meant in the nicest way possible, Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck
Only drama because you don't read up and realize this has already been in the process of being dealt with to no avail...

Agreed, this should have been done in private. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix

Another ignorant broad that doesn't look around before opening her mouth....

Reads as if she has requested that he quit contacting her to little or no avail.... and that the OP has had enough.

This also reads as if private requests to cease communications have not been heeded. As Z so eloquently wrote, if she's not answering, she's not interested in your company.

Although it would be optimal for everyone to work out these things in a private manner, sometimes the "Ignore List" is just not sufficient to block someone from trying to contact you against your wishes. Perhaps now that this has been made public, the parties involved will respect each others boundaries and cease communications.

One can only hope.

Originally Posted by Mia Christine

Mia nailed it..... Before weighing in and judging another at least read up a bit and make sure you have the facts....

DAMN... You women are cattier than hell!