This List Of Attacks Against Conservatives Is Mind Blowing

http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/16/th...-mind-blowing/

A wave of liberal rage has marked the last 11 months since the rise and subsequent election of President Donald Trump.

it doesn't look like its slowing down anytime soon.
And theyll say its justified because they are offended. Bunch of brainwashed pansies. The media, our "education" systems and liberal politicians who are part of the Coudonhove-Kalergi plan are bent on destroying modern civilization. "Progressives" want nothing more than to turn majority white countries into third world wastelands.
And yet they keep calling us on the right "HATERS"...
WAAAHHHHH! Waaahhhhh! WaaahhhhhhhHHHHHHH!
WAAAHHHHH! Waaahhhhh! WaaahhhhhhhHHHHHHH! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Just a matter of time until youre arrested for attacking someone. If you block i35 with your SJW butt buddies, you better hope you dont block an NRA member who is driving a Hummer. Have you ever played Frogger during a "peaceful protest" assup?
WAAAHHHHH! Waaahhhhh! WaaahhhhhhhHHHHHHH! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!

Just a matter of time until youre arrested for attacking someone. If you block i35 with your SJW butt buddies, you better hope you dont block an NRA member who is driving a Hummer. Have you ever played Frogger during a "peaceful protest" assup? Originally Posted by Chief Manley
Go fetch me a drink, Hump!
Twitler is a TRAITOR.
The Daily Caller is not what I would call an unbiased source of information. It is about as far to the right as possible. I'm not saying there has not been violence against the right by the left, but I wouldn't use The Daily Caller as a reliable source for such information.

Also attacks against Muslims and the LGBT are at record highs. And I doubt it is being done by liberals.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/daily-caller/

Daily Caller

RIGHT BIAS
The Daily Caller is not what I would call an unbiased source of information. It is about as far to the right as possible. I'm not saying there has not been violence against the right by the left, but I wouldn't use The Daily Caller as a reliable source for such information.

Also attacks against Muslims and the LGBT are at record highs. And I doubt it is being done by liberals.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/daily-caller/

Daily Caller

RIGHT BIAS Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Must be true you got it off the internet
Just a matter of time until youre arrested for attacking someone. If you block i35 with your SJW butt buddies, you better hope you dont block an NRA member who is driving a Hummer. Have you ever played Frogger during a "peaceful protest" assup? Originally Posted by Chief Manley
I've often wondered WHY THE cops dont just start driving bulldozers UP INTO the crowds blocking freeways...

Also attacks against Muslims and the LGBT are at record highs. And I doubt it is being done by liberals. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

AND how many of those attacks/hate crimes have been PROVEN AFTERWARDS to have been hoaxes or flat out FAKED by the LGBTQ/Blacks/Muslims to stir UP anamosity towards those on the right?
Twitler is a TRAITOR. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
NAW, Lord Emperor PDJT is just taking out garbage...

• WTF
  • 06-19-2017, 01:45 PM
And yet they keep calling us on the right "HATERS"... Originally Posted by garhkal

How about Snowflake?
  • WTF
  • 06-19-2017, 01:48 PM
I've often wondered WHY THE cops dont just start driving bulldozers UP INTO the crowds blocking freeways... Originally Posted by garhkal
Because a Bulldozer is slow as fuck and would scar up the road. Damn.