City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Lfk, bbbj, cfs, mish, rcg, TS
Hair Length and Color: black shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5'5"? Natural B's, slim, smooth skin, cute bottom, shaved. Some ink, large one on back.
Recommendation: Yes
cfs your choice or hers?
Got to do better on the review. Especially in the ROS. Julie has a dragon tat on her back if I am not mistaken.
Julie is at this place and on the pink club‘s website. So is she available at both places? Cheaper rate at one versus the other?
Is. She going by the name bb there. Name not activity
I called BT yesterday and asked if Julie would be working this week so I could come down and see her. The old lady answering the phone acting like she didn’t know who I was talking about or couldn’t understand who I was asking about, she finally said yes she would be working this week. I started to think she just said yes just to get me down there and in the door.

Also texted pinkclubs but no response
I always thought that this place was a step down from the other AMPS. Not sure why a known quality name would go there,, but I don”t know nothin
Is this the Julie from Pearls?
julie from Pink clubs/ kfest/ sunflower.

anybody got her personal number? ask her whats up. im not taking the chance of a bait and switch and or false info. no idea what the circumstance is for her leaving the studio but if she will do an outcall im up for it. i got vacation time in a few weeks. i dont want to call Bt and ask for a girl with a dragon tattoo, I dont know if they will answer directly.
It if definitely the Julie from Sun's and K Fest. The one with the large dragon tattoo on her back and the most beautiful labia.
got a question
got a question
Originally Posted by B.Wayne
thanks
  • PhoK
  • 05-01-2022, 07:59 AM
Happy to hear Julie ended up here!

Is she still at BT?