City: Plano
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: FBSM, NE, SE, FIV, BBBJ
Hair Length and Color: Mid back, black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Nicely fit, short tight dress w/very easy access to fun, A-B cups and nice firm small ass
Recommendation: Yes
Was this Lily? What was the donation?
Thought they got closed down?
Didn’t bother to ask name, b/c recognized her from past and she’d used a few at last place.
In the dream it was usual 1/2 hour house fee and she did not even suggest a tip amount (but of course I provided one that I thought generously appropriate) and no negotiating, which I love. Again, YMMV!
Wonder if this is Sa Sa, I think she also went by Lily. Pretty, long hair, about 5’4”. After Kim Spa, moved to place on Campbell/Nantucket, then to Allen on Exchange/Main. Is this her?
Sounds right, yes but I’ve known maybe 3 other names so zero clue whether Sa Sa is correct or meaningful.
Why are there two different addresses listed
Confusing information. I was asked for my tip amount prior, and no bb on my visit. Of course ymmv. Plus the half hour for me was the unusual $45 for my Pleasant visit.
Didn’t bother to ask name, b/c recognized her from past and she’d used a few at last place. Originally Posted by Nuttin2it
You may not get Premium Access credit for leaving out the name. Nice try if that was your intentions.👍
I really miss that shower, had a lot of fun there
Thought they got closed down? Originally Posted by Oldtech66
Same! The people need to know if they are still open haha.
So... Shawna is not running this shop, she left the business in 2019 and a new owner bought or leased this space. It was apparently this Lili lady (who I have not seen personally). Lili has had lackluster reviews and now we start to get some interesting activity. Please correct me OP, but your reference to Hands On is in memory only, this place has a new name. Yet, mentioning Hands On will bring a lot of attention as Shawna ran an excellent business.
https://welcomespa.wixsite.com/75023

Hands on long gone. Not sure who put the Green Spa address and phone bs on the review. I did not.
Agree, Hands On is gone.
is this the chick with the butterfly tattoo?