Not that I am cheap, but let's talk prices

Psych you out with the header,,,not talking sessions.

Here is the topic: Went to local gentlemen's club other night ordered a michelob ultra, price seemed high at $ 7.50 a beer. Wondering what others have been paying.
Put a hurting on your purse didn't it... er I mean your European Manbag.
Do this; go back, order a real beer then report back!!

Sorry brah, couldn't resist. Watching way too much tv last week during the storms here!!!
Heh, not bashing the beer...trying hard not to bash the beer... I only go during the happy hours...it also happens there are some specials on the night I go as well.
I seem to remember that, back in the ancient times when I still went to strip clubs, some of the clubs had very high drink prices.
Others weren't so bad.
So I guess it depends on where you go.
Damn $7.50 for a Mic Ultra ....... You did say Mic Ultra right, damn .... Note to self dont order Crown at this place......
That's about right for most of the clubs at night time after happy hour ends. Even the hole in the wall clubs with the $2.75 drinks at happy hour crank it up to $7 or so when it ends. If you like to partake you best bet is to hit the happy hour or have a few before you arrive then you can be on high dollar maintenance once your inside. You can hit the BYOB clubs of course. Watch out here as some ice will cost at least $5 and a coke...yep it's $7.
just hit up the clubs already buzzed up, saves you time and money
Michelob Ultra? You call that beer?
Been to Reliant Stadium lately??
Don't drink
  • bbkid
  • 10-30-2010, 05:17 AM
Been to Reliant Stadium lately?? Originally Posted by Jackie S
Nope, but I am sure that they cost about the same at Minute Maid Park.
lucky you, i paid 7 dollars for a bottle of water at the airport, ill take a beer for 7.50 anytime
Years ago, I bought the 'wine rack' for my SO. She got me back by buying the 'Beer Belly'. I wore them both to Astro's game, put Tequila in the bra and Shiner in the belly. I looked like I had moobs. Guy behind me told me someone makes one with a 'waste container' attachment where you can piss and never get out of your seat.

Downside, I got so shit faced I thought they would cuff me for PI. I had to be helped to the car. Check out the motorized coolers, too.

www.thebeerbelly.com
  • Dad
  • 10-30-2010, 11:27 AM
Yet some of you have no problem dropping $100 for a simple HJ!
What's your point?