Visiting From the NorthWest 8/14 BONJOUR your ATF coming back

Visiting From the NorthWest (Open Menu) Up AllNight Last minute InCalls near Domain 8/14

Hello ATX I'm visiting for a few days and I'm inviting you to come and welcome me back prebooking now

Just to give you a little back ground on me, I'm 24 standing a sexy 5'11 with a perky set of DDs. I'm a well put together French/AA mix and I embrace both cultures equally. I'm very responsive sexually and intellectually and I've been told that I have an old soul.

As far as my experience in the hobby goes, I've been providing for about 2 years so I'm very comfortable in what I do. With me you don't have to worry about being judged or feeling nervous as I promise I know how to put you at ease. I've been told that my sessions are so natural that it doesn't even seem like a session.

My donation and menu structure is pretty standard except that I offer two different tiers for each session length.

Massage only OR
QV Standard(GFE)only 100

HH Standard(GFE)200
250 for Dirty Girl(PSE)

HR Standard(GFE)350
450 for Dirty Girl(PSE)

You can also add a trip the islands for just +50

Want to be treated like a king?
I offer a royal treatment 600/hr
Included is a deep tissue or body glide (nuru) massage your choice, and everything included in dirty girl hour
Islands are included !pending size!

Longer sessions and Out calls are available just inquire upon initial contact also I encourage you to look at my personal site where you can find more pictures!, specials!, and more info!

https://www.tnaboard.com/redirect.ph...ite.com%2Fxoxo

971-303-4629
Welcome back.
  • jwj6o
  • 08-09-2017, 03:34 PM
WELCOME
Welcome!
SAVE THE DATE SEPT 10TH~13TH
IM VISITING FOR A SHORT, BUT AMAZING TIME
I PROMISE...